fifteen

a;n 

omg i haven't updated in forever i'm sO SORRY

- silkcity

-

Yoongi didn't know where he was. The emerald green walls were unfamiliar to him. He stood up, his legs nearly buckled beneath him. The room smelt familiar but strange at the same time. Like cigarette smoke mixed with red wine, with a hint of something familiar.

Vanilla. 

Yoongi blinked twice, his blurry vision focusing on the slumped-over figure in the centre of the room. 

"Jimin!" 

Yoongi furrowed his brows and looked again, Jimin's face was expressionless. As if he hadn't heard what Yoongi had said. 

"Jimin, it's me...what is this place? What are-"

"You did this to me."

Yoongi cocked his head, "Jimin, it's me. Yoongi."

"Yoongi stop."

Yoongi reached out a strained hand, "Jimin-"

Jimin snapped his neck upward and let out an inhumane, pained scream. "Yoongi stop, please you're hurting me!"

Yoongi looked down at his hands as fresh blood spilled down from the tips of his fingers, running down his arms. "J-Jimin. What's going on- help me!"

"Stop, Yoongi. You're hurting me."

His body dropped, limp into a prayer-like position. Almost like a child was holding him and dropping him like some rag doll. Jimin whispered those faithful words as a dark red liquid soaked through the silk blindfold, streaming down his cheek like unholy, blasphemous tears.

"You killed me, Yoongi."