Chapter 9

"Oh you're being such a baby!" Hannah shook her head at her boyfriend. She had arrived that morning because the Weasley's invited Harry, Hermione, Jill, and Hannah to go to the Quidditch World Cup the next day. Hermione wouldn't be arriving until morning, but almost everyone else was there. Even Hannah's dad would be going with them.

"Can you blame me for being terrified? He's legal to do magic. He could turn me into a toad!" George was laughing at his twin's panic, but Hannah was a little tired of it.

"It won't be much of a change, love." Fred nodded then feigned shock.

"I do believe that I am quite a handsome gentleman. Don't you agree, George?"

"No." Hannah doubled over, laughing at George's response.

"Why are you laughing?" Jill asked as she, Ron and Harry peeked into the room.

"George just called himself a toad!" Hannah kept laughing while the trio slowly backed out of the room, all with concerned looks on their faces.

Hannah turned and saw Fred creeping towards her. She knew what was coming.

"No!" She yelled as she ran out the door.

********************************************************************

"So you are Fred Weasley?" Hannah's father had arrived, greeted Molly and Arthur, then turned on Fred.

"Yes, sir. You must be Mr. Winbolt." Fred extended his hand. At this point, Hannah walked in. Before she could give a warning, a large fart noise emitted from their hands. Fred looked horrified.

Hannah's father started laughing, a small laugh at first. It eventually turned into him laughing until he was crying.

"Ni-nice t-to m-m-meet you!" He kept laughing as Hannah whispered into Fred's ear. Suddenly understanding dawned on his face and he started laughing too. 

"Well, this is the start of a healthy relationship. A fart gag. Go figure." Hannah shook her head.