Chapter 12

"So what classes are you going to take? I'm writing down my options now." Hannah looked incredulously at her younger friend.

"Jess, you're a fourth-year. You don't even take your O.W.L.'s until next year!"

"Well, I want to prove myself to my parents. They nearly disowned me for being a Gryffindor. So if I figure out the good classes now, I can focus on the scores I need to get." Jess looked up from her parchment.

"Okay. Well, according to my O.W.L. scores, I can take Defense Against the Dark Arts, I'm taking Care of Magical Creatures. Obviously. As well as Charms, Potions, and Herbology."

"What about Transfiguration?" Jess looked up again from her list.

"My career choices don't require Transfiguration." Hannah carefully answered. Few people knew what she truly wanted to do, even fewer approved.

"What careers don't need Transfiguration?" Hannah was saved from answering when Fred and George walked in, laughing from their latest prank.

"What did you do this time?" Hannah asked, even though he didn't really want to know.

"Left a box of our prototype Skiving Snackboxes with a bunch of Slytherins. Not the ones that will permanently, of course. Just Fainting Fancies." Fred added when he saw the look on Hannah's face. 

" Oh, no!" Jess ran out. Hannah looked after the girl curiously, but her attention was brought away again. 

"So, we've been talking to Charlie. He said when you graduate, there will be a job open for you." George smiled as Hannah cheered. Fred however, was struggling to keep up the  happy facade. He was very happy for Hannah and knew she could handle it. This, after all, was her life-long dream.

The worry for Fred was their relationship. What would happen? 

"Fred. Fred?" George waved in his twins face. Hannah was walking a different direction towards another compartment on the train, and Jill was standing in front of them.

"I have a business offer for you." Jill smiled innocently.