Chapter 11

"Mrs. Weasley, Dad, I'm fine."

"Honey, I've told you, call me Molly. And you must rest that foot. You mustn't hurt it again. That was quite a nasty sprain."

"And I'm your father, and I say you are not going to risk injuring your foot again." Hannah's father looked worried.

"Now, I must return to work, everything is in a bit of an uproar since the game. Listen to Molly. Thanks, Molly. I'll tell Arthur you wish him luck."

Hannah groaned and allowed Fred and George to help her to the front garden.

"I don't see why everyone is acting like I'm an invalid. I'm perfectly capable of moving about on my own. Your mum is very good at healing magic. Couldn't she just fix the sprain with a simple spell?" Fred sighed and sat next to her. He grabbed her hand and recited what his mother had said.

"Spells alone can't fix it. It's better to just give the injury time to heal naturally so the muscle stays healthy."

"I know, I know. It's just unfair! What can I do now? Sit and knit?" Fred laughed.

"No, though my mum would quite enjoy that. Can you knit?"

"Nope. I can sew, but that's it. I never took an interest in knitting."

"Well, then you can referee our Quidditch game. It's the last one we get to play, since term starts tomorrow.

********************************************************************

Hannah sighed as she watched the makeshift Quidditch game. Fred and George continually made faces at her. Fighting to keep a straight face, she started reading 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' again. It was amazing seeing the way Newt Scamander talked about the beasts. Even in writing, she could almost feel the love and passion Newt had for the magical creatures.

Her mind drifted off to her daydreams of working with beasts just like these, though she had a special fondness for dragons. Hannah thought of Charlie, Fred's older brother. She had never met him, but he worked with dragons in Romania. Suddenly, there was yelling in front of her. Fred and George were arguing with Ron and Jill over a supposed 'foul'. 

"We made it fair and square, right, Hannah?" Jill looked at Hannah.

She looked to Ginny, because she hadn't seen anything. Ginny pointed to Jill and nodded.

"Sorry, Fred, but they made it fair and square." Hannah started laughing at his face.

"What? It isn't funny! I'm gonna get Jill for this."

"Right... The fourth year is performing Dark magic on me to side with her." Hannah laughed again and picked up her book again.

Fred sighed in defeat and sat next to Hannah.

"Can we read it together?"

"Always."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BOOM the reference! Comment below if you got it! Also thank you for over a hundred reads! You guys are awesome!!!!! :p