abraham ford ➳ moustache

abraham stared you down as you stood across from him in the messy bedroom, you were doing the same as him and you both stood in the same positions, stance strong and ready to attack

abraham stared you down as you stood across from him in the messy bedroom, you were doing the same as him and you both stood in the same positions, stance strong and ready to attack. you both held a bottle of water in your hands, ready to strike. it had began accidentally, you had tripped as you walked into your shared bedroom while you were holding the water bottle and it had splashed him majorly, he had taken the one placed on the bedside table and flung some of the clear liquid at you. from then on, it had turned into a war that you wanted to win. 

you sprang forward, flinging a fare amount of water from the bottle at him as you did so. he moved forwards too, copying your actions with his arms held out in front of himself. he grabbed your hips so that you didn't collide into one another and instead you both fell back onto the bed, you laughing loudly because he was quite soaked, water dripping from his ginger moustache. 

"you're gonna pay for that." 

you laughed harder at his playful words and you could tell that he was struggling to keep in his laughter. putting your hand on his cheek and smiling widely, you threatened him jokingly. 

"and i'll shave off that damn moustache when you're sleeping."