negan ➳ little pig

"little pig! little pig, let me in!"

you paled as you heard the familiar and obnoxious voice of negan. it reminded you of that terrible night and the pain in your chest was still as strong as it was then. you hated him with a passion and as you walked towards the gate of alexandria you sneered at the silhouette of the man. despite how intimidating his shadow was, you felt more confident with the gate inbetween you and him.

"you gonna blow my house down if i don't."

negan grinned as he heard the sarcastic voice and recognised it because he had liked you as soon as he saw you in that line up and he had tried to taunt you just so that you would speak to him. he chuckled loudly, causing lucille to jolt slightly on his shoulder.

"i'd like to blow something else if you let me."

you narrowed your eyes as you heard his words, supposed to be a sexual innuendo but you weren't even sure that it made sense, not that any of the saviours or anybody else would correct him. you scoffed from behind the gate.

"that doesn't even make sense, shithead."

you muttered it quietly but negan heard of course and he laughed, liking your attitude.

"trust me, it does. i'd love to show you sometime."