glenn rhee ➳ hit

"gareth, please!"

"gareth, please!"

you cried to your brother as you stood in what you liked to call the killing room. you hated what terminus did and you hunted instead of eating the people they killed but you stayed because at the end of the day, you loved your brother. even though the terminus residents didn't really like it, you tried your best to make the people they locked up feel comfortable before their death because you couldn't stop that no matter how many times you had tried. you gave them food and spoke to them, well, the ones that didn't immediately hate you because you lived there.

you had tried to help the latest group that came in but most of them had not wanted anything to do with you but you understood why. one korean man called glenn though had excepted your help and actually wanted to speak to you. you had broken the one rule you kept which was not to get too attatched to the people and now you couldn't bear to watch glenn be killed. he had his teeth clenched together and even though he had a blindfold on, he recognised your voice and took comfort from it in what may be his last moments.

your brother looked up from the book he had in his hand to the man preparing to hit glenn with the baseball bat, he sighed and put his hand up. he had never been able to hurt the feelings of his younger sibling.

"stop. this one can have one more week unless you can convince him to join us."