glenn rhee ➳ care

"give us half an hour to get ready, then we'll go

"give us half an hour to get ready, then we'll go."

daryl told glenn, trying to think out a plan off how to find you. you hadn't came back from the run that you had went on and glenn was extrememly worried because he loved you more than anything and the thought of you being out there, injured or dead, it killed him. he didn't want to wait half an hour, he wanted to leave now because he didn't know what could happen in half an hour but he knew that it could be deadly.

"no! they could be hurt and i can't risk that. care about y/n more than i care about me."

your heart stopped when you got back to the prison, you had been delayed by a herd of walkers but had eventually made it past them safely. daryl and glenn didn't notice you as you moved towards the side of them and when you heard the words that came from glenn, you couldn't help the grin that broke out onto your face.

"i feel exactly the same."

you said making yourself known. glenn turned his head and in a second had began to run towards you, relief flooding through him that you were safe. his arms pulled you into his body tightly and he kissed all over you face, wanting to show you how glad he was that you were okay. he was happy.