30 - good, angry and confused

A/N: Thank you lovehxell ; schattenseite for reading this story in one sitting basically. AND THANK YOU ALL THE REST OF YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE SUCH GEMS AND ARE AMAZING! DON'T LET ANYTHING DULL YOUR SHINE! (caps lock, because shit is serious).

Seeing your votes and especially your comments makes me so happy, you have no idea. It's a strong fuel for surviving the day. You guys make me so happy. Can you believe that yesterday this story was #88 in teen fiction (because I can't, but I took a sceenshot, so I have proof)

Soon, it'll be 2K votes and it's insane! And the last chapter got over 100 comments again - amazing!!! And the first 9 chapters have over 1K reads. I am on cloud nine and the view is beautiful. 

(those of you who might be thinking that the end is near, IT'S NOT. I have some plans, hopefully they're good plans.) 

ENJOY ;)  (and today's no different, I'm still greedy - votes and comments plz)

Chapter 30 – good, angry and confused

There's a loud groan followed by 'what the fuck'.

I know for sure this can't be Greg, but it certainly sounds like him. Is he feeling uncomfortable again, because he found me and Nolan sleeping on the floor? My eyes are too tired to open, so I just ignore the world. Let the rest of them have their perfect breakfasts and jokes and curses, I need my beauty sleep.

I'm going to be the baddest bitch of all. Mirror, mirror, on the wall, am I right? Even villains have to be beautiful. But this villain is soon to be a normal person. I'm going to pin Devon against a wall and then kiss him. I've been away from human contact long enough that basically everything can turn me on.

A hand slams against my cheek and almost shriek. I open one eye. Nolan's still sleeping, drool in the corner of his mouth, hair messy as ever, and his palm cupping my cheek. So random, I can't even. And on top of that, he's stolen the plaid to himself.

I open my other eye and stare at him.

Jason peeks from hallway. "Should I leave?" he asks quietly pointing at the two of us. I give a thumbs-up, not wanting to move or speak because I don't want to wake Nolan. He looks way too peaceful. Is he having a nice dream? That'd explain the drool.

Jason presses his index finger and thumb together, and whispers, "Got it." How is it that he wakes up this early always?

My attention is back on Nolan (in fact, it never shifted from him). It's almost like I'm staring at my sleeping self. He could me mine, though. WHAT? I mentally slap myself. Where do these random thoughts come from? Chill, Luke. He basically is yours and you are his – brothers forever, right? You pinkie promised.

I'll see Devon soon. And he'll help me distract myself, because that's what I need – a distraction. I'm going to kiss all the weird thoughts and worries away. I'm going to slam my mouth to his and claim him.

But then I think about my words – a distraction, is that what Devon has been all along?

Fuck, how is it that I'm trying to solve all the world's problems in the morning when my brain can barely function? To hell with that.

"Boo," Nolan says and then blinks his eyes open. "Did I scare you?"

I'm dead-serious when I reply, "You slapped me."