Can't Judge Her (Rich Homie Quan Love Story)

Ummm, So this my first Wattpad story so bare with me. Tell me what Y'all think.

******

Ray Parker

"Even if she sell dope and start cookin' dancin' or sell pussy it don't matter cause you can't judge her" - Rich Homie Quan

I was in my zone, killing my routine. Picking up fives and tens as I go.

When I first started this job a year ago I was kinda nervous. But look at me now, making over 500 dollars a night.

I didn't plan this being a stripper and all. I wanted to be a doctor when I was younger but that all changed when I was 15. I had my first love, I thought he was my everything...my only thing. Since I loved him, I thought it was okay to let him take my virginity. I thought he loved me, but when he got me pregnant he left. I haven't been able to love again. I only think about me and my 3 year old baby Trevor and getting that money.

Finally the song finished and I walked off stage. When I got back stage I seen my main hoe Tootie coming in late.

"Boo , what happened to you? You where supposed to be here 30 minutes ago!" I said.

"Chill B! I got this!" She yelled back. I assumed she and August her on and off again boyfriend of 2 years had got into it again.

Me, I don't deal with attitudes. If you have an attitude you better stay away from me. I speak my mind and don't give no fucks about what anybody thinks.

As I walked to my station, I gathered my stuff and was about to leave. When I got to my Lexus in the parking lot, I hear someone say, "Yo' ma?"

I turned around to see this cute, tall, dark-skinned dude.

"Yes?"

*******

How Yall Like It So Far?

Vote & Comment

Imma Update Soon !