Birthday Party !

" Lil' Freak Of Mine Bring That Shit Together Make You Feeling You Better Hit You From The Back Imma' Make You Feel It"

                             -Rich Homie Quan

Quan's POV

Today is Rayven's birthday . I was goin throw her a surprise party but she claims she don't like surprises. So my plan is to make her go somewhere with her friends and set up a lil some some.

*Phone Convo

"Bae"

"Yes Baee?? "

"Happy Birthdayy!! "

"Thank You Baby, But You Aint Have To Call Me This Early."

"My Bad I Juss Wanted To Be The First To Tell You."

"Sorry Baby But My Bestfriend Toot-..

Lemme Call You Back Quan Somebody Here."

"Okay Bye"

*End Of Phone Call*

*Ray's POV*

"Sorry Baby But My Bestfriend Toot-.." I was cut off my the sound of my doorbell ringing . Who the hell here at seven in the morning?

"Lemme Call You Back Quan Somebody Here." I say.

I get out of bed and put in my robe. While walking to the door I go by Trevor's room to see he still sleep. I walk to the door and look out the peep hole but whoever it is have their finger on the thing.

"Who Is It?" I yell.

"Special Delivery" I hear in a man's voice.

I grabbed the knob and opened the door to see Quan standing there with flowers,  balloons, and a teddy bear.

"Awwee Baby !!" I say.

I ran to hug him making him almost drop the stuff.

"Can I at least come in before you attack me? " he says smartly.

"Don't get an attitude." I say as I pull him and and put the stuff down. When it was down I hopped up and wrapped my legs around his waist to give him a hug and kiss. We kissed until he started to lower me down on the couch. It was getting pretty heated until we heard footsteps coming down the hall. I hurried and pushed Quan off me and straightened my robe that somehow got untied just in time for Trevor to come in the living room.

"Hey baby, are you okay?" I asked Trevor as he rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand. 

"Yes ma'am. Can I watch cartoons?" he asked.

"Yes baby turn on the TV." I answered.

He walked up to the TV grabbed, the remote, changed the channel to watch Spongebob, and sat on the couch next to Quan giving him 'dap'. I decided to leave them alone and went upstairs to do hygiene things.

***

"Bye babyy see you tomorrow!" I said as my auntie put Trevor in his car seat. She was watching him tonight because it was my birthday and I want to turn up. After watching them leave I turned around and walked back into the apartment in search for Quan. I found him in the kitchen eating my fruit snacks.

"You ready to go babe?" I asked.

"Yeah let's go." he answered.

****

After going to club 'POLOWW' and dancing having a good time I was ready to go home. The ride home was silent but as soon as we stepped in the apartment things got heated… real heated.

"Quannn.." I moaned.

****

*Quan POV*

I woke up the next morning with a naked Ray laying over my chest. I smiled down at her and kissed her forehead. I was about to wake her but I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and put on my boxers and socks and went to the door.

"Tootie.. What you doing here?" I asked confused.

*****

Hey Beautiful People !!

What Yall Think ??

Tootie ? Quan ? Rayven ?

Cliffhanger !!

Vote

Comment

#ThatsRight2Boo♥♡