A Blast From The Past ♥♡

"That Car I'm Drivin' Make You Feel Some Type Of Way That Custom Breitling Make You Feel Some Type Of Way This Bitch I'm With Got Me Feel in' Some Type Of Way Is It Cuz My Homies Rich You Feel Some Type Of Way"

- Rich Homie Quan

Ray's POV

After I left "Magic" I pulled up at my four story apartment building. When I got out of the car I started to hear glass being broken and people screaming .

Usually I wouldn't go towards the drama like on of those stupid people in horror movies but my son was in there.

I took out my taser that looked like a cellphone. As I started walking up the stairs the screaming became louder and louder.

"Bitch , shut the fuck up and tell me where she at !" a male voice yelled .

I don't know where I remember that voice from...

I kept walking being cautious . When I seen my apartment door open all I could think of was Trevor.

Please be okay baby.

Finally I made it to the door . I could act like a cop and be loud... Or I could be smart and act like a ninja .

As I peeped the corner I didn't see anyone but I did hear them yelling still. I made sure that I called the police before I made my way up the stairs.

As I eased my way into the apartment I let out a silent pray. I kept my taser in my hand with a firm grip as I continued walking.

I turned the corner in to the kitchen. I tried to avoid going into the living room because that's where the sounds were coming from. All I want to do is grab Trevor, my money, and leave.

As I kept walking, trying to be as quite as possible.

ClingClingCrash*

I turned around to see plates on the floor. I started to panic because I didn't hear them telling anymore. I heard footsteps.

"Rayven?" a mans voice called.

I turned around and seen him.

****

Vote

Comment

Tell Me What Yall Think !!

#ThatRight2Boo ♥♡