Loyalty...

"Smile In Yo Face But They Goin' Talk Behind Your Back Bruhh"

- Rich Homie Quan

Quan POV

After that long night at "Magic" I went home to one of my many mansions. I know most men would get a girl and bring her home but I'm not that type of person. Who trying to catch something? Not me. The hoes aint loyal and most of the got something.

As I walked in my mansion I set the keys down on the table in the living room. When I sat down I turned on the tv and found a movie to watch. Before I clicked the on demand button my galaxy 5 buzzed.

When I checked my phone I seen it was my partner in the #ThatRight2 gang Fred.

"Yeahhh"

"Yo King, You need to get down to the trap. I think we have a lil misunderstanding with our ole pal Carl here."

Shit I knew what that meant. I just hope Carl didn't fuck up too bad cause I aint trying to kill nobody tonight.

"Oh iight ill be there in 15 minutes foo."

I got up and walked out the house. My stomach started to growl when I was on the phone. I just stopped my subway on the way to the trap.

I pulled up to the gate and went through all the security. We have a lot. From snipers to guards with bazookas. We have to have tight security. I'm a drug lord.

As I stepped to the door the guards checked me again. I know that sounds crazy to check the boss but anything can happen. And loyalty... not a lot of people are loyal these days.

I walked in past the hoes counting money, cutting and packing drugs. Past the prostitutes doing they thing. Past the guard dogs. Finally I made it to the back room where Carl was tied up and blindfolded. As I walked up Fred handed me the gun. I hesitated at first but you have to do what you have to do to survive.

"Take off the blindfold." I instructed.

"Our little Carl here was stealing drugs and he even almost gave out location to the enemy. Luckily I got there at the right time."

I looked at Carl. His head was low. His mouth and nose was bleeding. He had a cut on the side of his face. He had this look on his face. It looked like sorrow, or guilt. I don't know but I don't give people second chances.

"Well yall know what I say about loyalty."

*BangBang*

"Clean this shit up."

A handed the gun back to Fred. I walked into my office and put my head down.

*****

What did yall think !!???

New POV !! Wasn't as hard as I thought it would be .

Vote

Comment

#ThatRight2Boo

Can't Judge Her (Rich Homie Quan Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें