What The Connections ??

" You Were Hard To Hear At First I Couldn't Understand What You Sayin' These Bitches Bound To Get Hurt Cause A Lot Of You Niggas Be Playing I Fuck With Shawty On The Low She Know Im The Man But That Extra Shit Gotta Go She Prolly Dont Know I Fucked Ha Friend "                               - Rich Homie Quan

**Quan PoV**

I walked into Foot Locker and immediately went to the front desk where I seen this cute female that looked familiar. 

"Hey I called earlier about them new Miami Dolphins that came out yesterday."

"Umm yeahhh lemme go get them."

It took her 5 minutes to come back out with the shoes. After I paid I took at good look at the girl and noticed she looked very familiar, I juss couldn't put my finger on it. Then it hit me.

"Tootie?" I questioned. Tootie and I fooled around in high school. We were child hood friends. We were as thick as thieves. In high school she matured and I matured. One thing lead to another and we fooled around but with no strings attached because she knew what type of guy I was.

"Yeah? How you know me? " she asked.

"Its me. Quan. From high school. We grew up togetha' too." I informed her.

"Oh Snap! Hey how you been Q? We aint talked since high school. I thought you moved?"

"Yeah I did but when momz died I came back to take care of my father." I said as I looked down.

"Oh I'm sorry for you loss. She's in a better place now." she said giving sympathy.

I nodded my head.

"Yeah well I gotta' go. We should catch up sometime." I said.

We exchanged numbers and I walked out of Foot Locker. I walked over to the food court to get some chinese food. After I paid I turned around to see Ray and a little boy walking past a dude trynna holla' at Ray. She looked annoyed. I walked over to them and grabbed Ray's other hand.

"Hey Bae . I got the food." I said.

She looked shocked to see me but went along with it. I turned the other way to look at the nigga that was in her face.

"Oh whats good?" I asked him.

We made small talk until he walked away. I turned back to Ray to see she still had a shocked look on her face.

"Umm Thank You." she finally said.

"No Problem." I said back.

I finally looked down at the little boy. He was cute. He had Ray's nose and lips and eyes. But a lighter skin tone. I kneed down to his level to introduce myself.

"Hey little guy. My name is Quan. Whats yours?" I asked .

He was shy at first and looked up at Ray to see if it was okay to talk to me. When she nodded he said his name was Trevor.

"Well Trevor its nice to meet you." I said

"You too mister. " he said .

I smiled at him and stood back up.

That Was Easy .

"What you doing here Ray? I thought you wanted to relax." I asked

"Shopping is relaxing." she started.

I chuckled .

Women .

"But I'm really here to see me best friend." she said.

"Oh okay well I got to go. See you later?" I asked. 

"Yeah Later" she replied .

I kissed her on the cheek and waved by to Trevor and walked out of the mall. 

********
What Do Yall Think ?

Is That Ray's Best Friend Tootie ??

Can It Be ?

Vote

Comment

#ThatRight2Boo♥♡