Fuck 12

"Ion Fuck With 12 Cause I Heard They Be Listening To A Nigga Conversation!"
                              -Rich Homie Quan

Ray's POV

"Ma'am?" the police man said. He shook my arm. I guess I was in a daze. I just can't believe I saw Drake. I just don't understand how he would think I would just forgive him for leaving me... no leaving us. I used to be so in love with him. I would literally kill for him. And now seeing him has me all in my feelings. Its crazy a person could do that to you.

"Can I just leave now I told you what happened already."

"You expect me to believe that you just walked in the house and the babysitter was on the floor bleeding already? Ma'am she is in a coma. She was hospitalized. You need to tell us what really happened. If you are covering for someone or you know anything you need to tell me. I would hate to see an innocent person as yourself to go to jail."

"Yall would charge me with a crime I didn't commit?" I asked shocked.

"No, just for an accessory." he said.

"Whats your name officer?" I asked as  curiosity took over me. I wasn't scared. I was worried about going to jail though. I mean who would take care of Trevor? Me and my parents don't talk. I only have one sibling and she has five kids she has to take care of herself. And Drake... I wouldn't dare let him touch my son. He's not even an option.

"Officer Mars."

"Well Officer Mars,  I am telling the truth. When I walked in she was already on the ground bleeding. I seen someone leave before I could get in my apartment so I can't tell you who it was but when they left I ran to get my son. I don't know if you have any children but my child means everything to me and he was the only thing I was thinking about. When I grabbed Trevor I packed some clothes for us and money and was about to leave. But before I went in the apartment I called you people so don't make it seem like I left her there to die." I said.

Half of what I was saying was true. I mean I couldn't just snitch on Drake even though I hate him with a passion ion fuck with 12. I have my reasons but that's a story for another day.

"Okay ma'am did you see a face?" he asked.

"No. The person had on a hood." I stated.

"Does Mrs. Jones has anyone she's beefing with? Do you know?" he asked.

"I wouldn't know. Our relationship is strictly business."

"Okay ma'am you are free to go. Thank you for your help and if you hear anything else please be sure to report it to us." Officer Mars said.

Okay was all I could say after that. I felt bad for not telling them the whole truth. The girl didn't deserve it. But if I would have snitched I would probably find myself in a coffin in less then two weeks. I know the people I used to be with. Let's just say their not good people.

Thirty minutes later I was walking out of the police station with Trevor, Tootie and my sister Brandy.

We all got in Brandy's car. We sat in the parking lot for about five minutes until Brandy finally asked what happened.

"Drake" I whispered. Finally I let out the tears I been holding in since I pulled up at my apartment a few hours ago.

"What about him?" Tootie asked. I filled them in on the whole story of what happened. They said I did the right thing by not telling the cops what really happened. I'm sure they didn't want me dead either. Finally we pulled out of the parking lot. Tootie dropped me, Brandy and Trevor off to finish getting the clothes and stuff and we drove to Brandy's house in my car.

"Try to sleep. We have to look for you another apartment tomorrow." Brandy told me before she climbed in bed with me and Trevor and turned out the light.

"Brandy." I whispered.

"Its going to be okay Ray. He wont find you again. Don't stress and go to sleep. Let's worry about that in the morning." she said. After she said they I went into a deep slumber with tears in my eyes.

******
Hey Beautiful People !!!!

Tell Me What You Think !

Did Ray Do The Right Thing ?!?

Vote

Comment

#ThatRight2Boo