A Date : Part Two ♥♡

" All I Need Is Money All I Need Is You And Ion Care Who Tell It So I Seek The Truth And Who Say I Aint Real I Can Be The Proof I Say What I Feel Cause All I Know Is Truth "

                          - Rich Homie Quan

**Quan POV**

Honesty

That's what I like. Ray wasn't ashamed of what she did. I knew she was a stripper I just wanted to see if she would be honest. Not a lot of people would admit that…  especially with the confidence she had in her voice when she said it.

I like her already

"So.. " she said. I guess I was staring. 

"Oh my bad. Now your turn. Ask away." I said as I leaned back into my chair. 

"How old are you Quan? Because I can't live right knowing I sent a nigga to jail!" she joked.

I chuckled a little bit. "I'm 22. How old are you?"

"I'm 18. But before this not date continue do you have any crazy ass babymomma drama that I need to know about cause' ion do that shit." she said bout' serious as hell.

I could help but laugh at her being so straightforward. 

"Nahh ma. I don't have kids." I stated .

I seen as she let out a breath I think she was holding in.

"Was that the answer you was looking for?" I wondered.

"Is that your next question?" she spat back jokily.

I smiled at her challenging me. I like having a challenge and most females I mess with give me what I want then and there. I like that she's different. We talked about sports, games, clothes. We even joked on the people we seen walking outside the store window. We continued our game for at least 30 minutes until she got a call.

She looked at her phone for a second,  declined the call, then set the phone back on the table.

"You know you don't have to not answer your phone because of me right?"

"Actually its an unknown number that has been calling me all week. I don't answer unknown numbers." she corrected me .

"Okay okay ma damn. One feisty woman huh?"

"Very " she commented.

She checked her phone again and gasped.

"What?" I asked .

"I have to go I have to pick up my son."

"Wait you have a son…?"

*****

Hey You Guyssss

Its Kinda Short But CliffHangerrr

Vote

Comment

Tell Me What Yall Think

I Wanna See Some Opinions

#ThatRight2Boo ♥♡