A Date .. ♥♡

"If You Want It You Can Get It I Ain't In My Feelings But I Want You To Feel This!!"

                              -Rich Homie Quan

Ray's POV

"Come on Trevor! Let's get ready to go!" I yelled. I was taking Trevor to his friends birthday party. Trevor walked in the room with is toy cars in his hand. He likes to play with his toys in the bath tub. After the whole hygiene scene was over with we walked out of our new apartment. Making sure that I locked the door we walked down the stairs to the car. After the 20 minute drive and the help of my GPS we pulled up at the house. It had balloons everywhere and kids running around. Walking up to the house we walked around back to see tables, foods, and gifts. After talking to Selena, the birthday boy's mother, I walked back to my car to grab my phone. I look down the see a text from an unknown number.

"hey"

"Who Is This?"

"Quan. You didn't save my number?"

"Nope I Guess I Forgot"

"Well that hurts. But I was wonderin if you would like to met up somewhere today?"

"Thats Not Really How You Ask A Female Out For A Date But Yeah Why Not."

"Lol who said it was a date?"

"Good Question."

"So let's meet at the Cafe up on 23rd street. Is that alright?"

"Sure. How About Now I Don't Think I Will Be Free Later?"

"Yeah see ya in 15 minutes."

I got inside of my car and started to drive. I knew what Cafe he was talking about. I used to go there before and after work. I pulled up in the Cafes parking lot and walked in. I went straight to the bathroom to make sure I looked presentable. I was wearing pink and blue high-low sundress with a jean jacket and black sandals. My hair was in thick black curls that fell to my shoulders.

Right as I walked out of the bathroom Quan was walking in the Cafe. He was wearing a white shirt with camo shorts and white Adidas.

He noticed me too. I watched him as his eyes raped my body, making me feel a little proud of my appearance. I walked towards him swaying my hips, giving him the show he liked. Once I reached him at the door I greeted him with a hug.

"Hey Quan."

"Ray .. You look beautiful" Quan said as he kissed me on my cheek. I looked down to hide the blush that had formed on my cheeks, but I think he saw because he smirked down at me.

I turned around and walked to the booth where my stuff was at. Quan followed and sat down in front of me. 

"So how are you?" I asked shyly .

"I'm fine now that I have this pretty lady in front of me. Now let's play a game to get this conversation going. "

"What kind of game.." I said kind of curious. Now I love games. Thats all I play. (#CatchThat

"Well we can start of with 20 questions." he replied.

"Okay, you first." I said .

"Do you work at Magic?" he asked without hesitation.

I don't know why but the question threw me off guard. I thought he would start off simple but no. Now don't get me wrong I'm not ashamed about what I do but that is not what I predicted.

"Actually I do." I said with confidence. No one will ever make me feel less of myself because of the career path I chose to take.

He started to smile at how bold I was being. I guess I amused him.

"Is there something funny?" I asked with a glare.

"Yeah, how confident you are and how much you think everyone judges you. They might but I don't. Its okay you being a stripper. I think you doing what you have to do is okay. At least you ain't sell pussy… are you by the way?"

I laughed at his question and how honest and real he was being. 

I think I like him already

*****
Hey You Guysss !!

Sorry I Havent Updated In Awhile But….
I'm Here Now !

Anywho !

How Do Ya Like It ?

Comment

Vote

#ThatRight2Boo ♥♡