A Crazy Beginning...

Rich Homie Quan

"See I met her at magic and I don't go there often any thing she can ask for, all she got to do is call me"

             - Rich Homie Quan

I pulled up at Magic for my homie's birthday party. As soon as I pulled up in the parking lot and parked, I seen this BADASS chick. Y'all know me, I'm finna spit my game and get that number.

"Yo' ma?" I said loud enough for her to hear me.

"Yes?" She replied.

When she turned around, I thought her ass was fat but her face was like... woah. She was the most beautiful girl I ever laid my eyes on, she was almost as tall as me. She was brown-skinned with light brown eyes. She had a very nice figure. She looked to be 20 at least. I was in a daze. She snapped her fingers in my face to bring me back to reality.

I cleared my throat.

"Umm yeah, I wanted to know what your name was shawty." I spoke clearly.

"Why is that?" she asked.

Clearly this would be a challenge, I could tell by the way she talked and how the way she moved her body when she talked she was very strong minded female. I like that.

"Because I seen you when you were walking..." I started.

"And you seen my ass, so you thought maybe you and I will have some fun tonight." She said as she tried to imitate my voice.

I laugh, making her glare at me.

"Is there something funny?" she asked.

I swear if looks could kill I would be six feet under.

"Yeah, you are. You know some people try to get to know you first but hey. Imma be late . " I turned around, walking towards the club entrance.

I started to walk away when she said, " Ray ... My name is Ray." I turned around to face her

"Dequantes, but you can call me Quan."

*****

What Do Y'all Think?

Vote

Comment

#ThatRight2Boo