Its Coo Ma !

" I Fuck Wit' You Like A Middle Finger Girl ! "

                        - Rich Homie Quan

**Ray POV**

"Wait you have a son?" he said.

My eyes got wide as I looked over from the chair I was previously seated in. Had I not brung Trevor up in our previous conversation? 

"Umm.. Yeah. My son. Trevor. He's three and a hand full but I really need to go. This was fun tho'. Bye."

I grabbed my bag from the chair, put a five dollar bill in the table, gave Quan a hug and a kiss on the cheek and hurried out of the café.

As I got into the car I seen Quan running towards me. I was about to pulled off but he is a pretty fast runner. As I was backing up he tapped on my window. I rolled it down.

"Real men don't let women pay for anything." he said as he handed me my five dollars back.

"I would also like to meet your son one day." he added.

I was about to speak but he leaned in and kissed my lips.

"Now that's a goodbye kiss. Oh and have a nice day. " he said with that sexy smirk of his, as he walk away from my car.

I sat there and watched him walk away until a car behind me blew the horn and snapped me back to reality. I put the car a drive and made my way to pick up Trevor. I pulled up at the house, I walked in to see the kids singing happy birthday. I joined in on the singing while looking for Trevor. After a few minutes of looking and a little but of worrying I found him sitting next to a girl, holding her hand. I took out my phone and snapped a quick picture. When I was done my phone vibrated.

Quan :

I had fun today. We should do it again sometime. ;)

I Replied :

Yeah. I Had Fun Too . See You Soon .

I had a smile on my face as I put my phone in my pocket.

Quan PoV**

I was a little shocked when Ray told me she had a son because she aint look like the type to want kids. She seems to be all about money and herself. I like a girl thats independent and can take care of herself but sometimes they just gotta know I got them.

After I walked away from her car I walked to my car and was about to pull off until someone tapped in my window. I rolled it down to see one of the crack heads I sell to.

"Yeah man what you want this time, and don't fuckin' play cause you almost landed in the cemetery last time Drake." I said.

"Man I got your money this time… Juss give me a dove.. I really need it." he said as he scratched his neck.

I shook my head as we made an exchange and pulled off driving down the rode.

***********

Hello Beautiful People!!

Quan And Ray Fyee Or Nahh ?

Its Short But Its Juicy !!

Vote

Comment

#ThatRight2Boo ♥♡