A Blast From The Past : Part 2 ♡♥

"Rayven?" a mans voice called.

I turned around and seen him.

"Drake?" I whispered. 

Drake… He's Trevor father.  No sperm-donner. He left us when I told him as soon as I got pregnant. I don't trust him around me or my son. He's a dead beat.

*Flashback*

I was soo nervous. I had to tell him I was pregnant. But he loves me so he wouldn't leave me. Would he? Nahh that's crazyWe are drunk in love.

I walked into the ice cream parlor we were supposed to meet at. I seen him sitting there scrolling on his phone. I walked up and sat down at the table.

"Hey Babe." I said as I leaned in to kiss him. "How was your day? "

As he started to tell me I zoned out. Suddenly I blurted out "IM PREGNANT"

It was a long silence. Next thing I know Drake gets up and walks out the shop door. I watched him from the window to see if he was just playing, but he kept walking, until I couldn't see him anymore. After awhile I just sat there and cried.

*End Of Flashback*

He started to walk towards me but I backed up. He stopped as he realised I was scared of him.

"Rayven, Babe it's me… Drake." he said. "The same old me. Why are you scared?"

I shook my head. I couldn't find the words to say or my voice at that moment.

"Whha… what are you doing here Drake?" I finally got out.

"I came here for you babe. I know I messed up in the past but I want be there for you and my son. How is he anyways?

"WTF! It took you three fucking years to come back but you choose now to take responsibility? What I should do is beat yo motherfuckin ass!  You got the game fucked up! You got ME FUCKED UP!  Get the out my face with that bullshit and get the fuck out my house." I practically yelled.

He looked up at me like I was crazy at first then he looked down at his hands. It seemed like forever but he finally turned around and walked out the house.

I sighed in relief.

Where's my baby?

With the taser still in my hand I made my way to Trevor's room. I opened the door and seen Trevor on his bed sleep. I reached over to him and hugged my baby.

"Mommy? Is that you?" he said in his sleepy voice.

"Yeah baby. Do me a favor and go get your shoes so we can leave."

When we were about to walk out the door the police burst through the door.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"

***

How Yall Like My First Cliff Hanger ??

Tell Me What Yall Think !

Vote

Comment

#ThatRight2Boo