How You Know Her ?

"Hold Up Wait Stop ... Hold Up Wait Freeze!!"

-Rich Homie Quan

**Tootie POV**

I missed Ray's birthday yesterday because August wouldn't let me leave. Lately he has been clingy and very horny. I don't know but that sex be super bomb!! Anyways I'm on my way to her house right now to apologize and take her shopping. I pulled up at her apartment and knocked on the door. I heard footsteps after awhile and Quan opened the door. Wait Quan..?

"Tootie .. What you doing here?" he asked.

"No what are YOU doin here?" i asked.

"I'm with Ray. Thats my girlfriend." he stated. "How you know her?" I asked.

"That's my bestfriend." I said. 

He stared at me for a few minutes with a shocked look on his face. This is awkward. So awkward. I waved my hand in his face. It seemed as if he spaced out.

"Oh my bad." he says.

"Well can I come in my bestfriend's house?" I asked annoyed.

"Yeah my bad..." he said.

As soon as he let me in Ray walked down stairs in what I'm assuming is his shirt.

"TOOTIE BITCH IMMA BEAT YO ASS!!" she yelled at me.

"I'm sorry August wouldn't let me leave. He been so clingy and horny. He started an argument on purposed so I could stay and have make up sex." I said thinking bout last night.

"Eewww. Yall freaky asses! I didn't need to hear that." she said. 

"You calling me freaky but where yo' clothes at?" I asked looking at her in this shirt that look like a dress on her.

She looked down at herself and put her hand over her mouth and seemed embarrassed. I started laughing and she joined in after awhile.

"That reminds me Tootie this my boyfriend Quan. And Quan this my bestfriend Tootie." she said as she walked over to where he was standing. She put her hands around his waist and hugged him. They looked as cute. I was happy she found somebody even if it was a "ex" of mine. I was about to tell her we already know each other but before I could…

**Quan POV**

"Its nice to meet you Tootie." I said as I put the hand that's not around my girlfriend out for her to shake. I could tell she was confused by the way she was looking but she shook my hand after bit of hesitation.

I know what I'm doing is crazy, hiding the fact that I used to mess around with my current girlfriend's bestfriend but what nigga you know would come out clean and tell their girlfriend that? Please let me know cause he the real MVP. And one of the stupidest motherfuckers you would ever meet. As the girls chatted a lil I told Ray I was goin' take a shower then leave off for "work". She said okay and told me she would be out with Tootie all day.

**

"Well it was nice meeting you Tootie." I said praying to God she played along.

"Yeah you too." she answered.

I gave Ray a kiss and walked out the house.

What a crazy morning

******
Hellooo Beautiful People

Sorry Its Been A While . School And All !

But I'm Back Now !!

SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK !

Vote

Comment

Follow Me !!

#ThatsRight2Boo