We Meet Again

"I Be Feelin' Like A Man When I Walk Thru Ain't Stunting What You Sayin' When I Walk Thru I Got All Them Hoes Staring When I Walk Thru I Done Made A Few Bands When I Walk Thru!"

                         - Rich Homie Quan

Ray's POV

I didn't get as much sleep as I wanted to last night. I kept tossing and turning. And I had this dream…

Dream Mode

"RayvenRayven" a voice called. I looked up from my school work to see Drake trying to pass me a note. The note said, "Do you want to come over tonight?" I smiled and nodded at him. After the bell rang we went our separate ways. Finally school was over and I met Drake at the front of the school. We walked to his house talking about school. When we got in his house we started to watch TV.

"Can I ask you a question Drake?" I asked suddenly. I even surprised myself.

" Yeah." he replied.

"Do you love me?" I blurted out. He waited a little bit to answer and I was ready to leave until he finally said yes. That night I lost my virginity to Drake.

*End Of Dream Mode*

I got out the bed careful not to wake up Trevor or Brandy. I walked over to the big gym bag of clothes. I pulled out some black skinny jeans and a white dressy shirt with some black red bottom stilettos for myself. And a lime green polo shirt and some cargo shorts with lime green and baby blue diamond turfs for Trevor.

I went to wake Trevor up so I could get him ready for daycare. After we did out hygiene things I woke Brandy up so she could get ready to go apartment hunting with me later while me and Trevor fixed breakfast. As I walked Trevor to the car my ring tone "Partition" by Beyonce started to play. It was an unknown number so I didn't answer.

While I was strapping Trevor in the car Brandy walked out of the house and climbed in the car. As we pulled off a phone rang again. Once again I ignored the call. Fifteen minutes later we pulled up at the daycare. I walked Trevor in and left.

"So you want to get a newspaper in look. in there for apartments or… " Brandy started.

"No actually I already looked up some. I couldn't sleep last night so I went ahead and did the hard work."

I typed in the address of the Shady Hills Apartments on the GPS in my car. We pulled up twenty minutes later. As I got out of the car I seen a bunch of kids playing and swimming at the play ground and pool section they have here. I smiled bright thinking of Trevor playing with those kids. We walked into the main office and was greeted warmly by the landlord of the apartment.

"Hi I'm Jessica and these are the Shady Hills Apartments. How may I help you?" Mrs. Jessica asked.

"Um yes I looked online and I seen you had a two bedroom apartment for rent. I also called earlier to confirm that I would be here at around this time for an appointment to see the apartment." I answered politely.

"Oh yes we do. If you would follow me I will show you Misss…?"

"Ms. Parker." I finished her statement.

She started to look around for a set of keys until she found them. She led us to these apartments that were right across from the swimming pool. We got to apartment 310 D.

That's easy to remember.

As she opened the door I turned to see Brandy on her phone on Instagram. I turned my attention back to the apartment. It was huge. When I walked in first I saw a long hallway. I turn to my left to see the master bedroom with a bathroom and a huge walk in closet. Then to my right to saw the kitchen. I continued walking to see the living room and two double doors that led to a balcony. The scenery from the balcony was the pool and playground. I finished down the hallway to see another bathroom and Trevor's soon to be room.

"I like it." Brandy said.

"Me too." I half whispered. I started to think maybe this would be the new start I'm hoping for.

"Well then I hope this is for you. Now if you want this apartment you need to follow me to to fill out some paper work and put in a deposit. After that you can move in right away."

***

After doing business I went and dropped Brandy off home and went to class. I was about to be late and my professor Mr. Goods is very strict. He's about 65 years of age, 5'7, greyish black hair, very annoying, but sexy.

I stepped in the classroom right as the bell rung. After the long lecture I went to get something to eat for Trevor when he leaves daycare. I pulled up at Walmart luckily finding a parking spot close to the store. I got a buggy and start to fill it up with stuff to cook. I got to the juice aisle and tried to grab juice boxes off the top shelf but couldn't reach it. I heard a chuckle behind me and somebody grabbed the juice boxes for me. I turned to see the dude from the Magic parking lot. He was wearing a red polo shirt, some black Levi pants and his black and white Oreo's. He smiled down at me checking him out. 

"Um thank you." was all I could say. I grabbed the juice boxes from him, put them put them in the buggy and started to walk away.

"Uhh Ray right?"

"Yeah." I answered back.

"You remember me right. Quan. The sexy,  tall brother from the strip club parking lot." he said smiling hard and posing like a model

I started to laugh at his conceitedness. He smiled back at me. "Yeah I remember. You know your really conceited right?"

"Yeah but you think its cute right?"

"Maybe." I said as I shrugged my shoulders and kept walking. He chuckled as he followed me again. I swayed my body side to side because I could tell he was watching me.

"So Rayven how about we get together sometime?" He said.

"Uh yeah. Just give me your number and we could work something out."

After we exchanged numbers we went on our separate ways.

*****

Hey Beautiful People!!!

How You Like It ??

Vote

Comment

Do Something !!

#ThatRight2Boo ♥♡