School disco... 60's

I got back to the boarding house to walk in to see that Damon and Stefan where fighting, and Elena was stood there looking shocked, "I go for 3 days and you go back to fighting" I snap walking towards them and snapping my hands to either side of t...

I got back to the boarding house to walk in to see that Damon and Stefan where fighting, and Elena was stood there looking shocked, "I go for 3 days and you go back to fighting" I snap walking towards them and snapping my hands to either side of the room watching as they both fly in either direction.

I heard a laugh and turned to see ric stood there but for some reason he looked different to the last time I had seen him, "you okay ric" I asked.

"Of course love" he said to me which made me smirk as it was Nik not Ric.

I went back to my brothers hanging and laughed as they looked pissed, "wow you have a lot of power, we found out that if bonnie takes on klaus she would die but as you seem to know what you can do would you be able to help us take down klaus" Elena asked me.

I looked at her and couldn't help the laugh that came out of me and I saw that my brothers where looking at her as well, "hell no she could die and I am not losing my sister again" Damon said.

I sighed and turned to ric and gave him a small smile saying sorry, "I try and help but I'm not using my magic on him" I said crossing my arms and dropping my brothers.

Bonnie looked at me and shook her head, "I don't need your help, I don't trust you" bonnie snapped at me.

I turned to face her and smirked and noticed that she turned around so she wasn't facing me and turned to Ric, "you said the same, it was shady that she turns up around the same time as klaus and the fact that she is the sister in law to Elijah so that means that she knows who klaus is and won't say anything to us. So let me guess the husband is klaus" bonnie said and I couldn't help the snort to come out of me.

"Aww little witch thinks that she knows everything" I said walking into her path so she was only seeing me and only me, "what I don't tell my brothers is my business but if you need to know why I won't say anything about klaus and his family is because your being a little bitch my husband is called nik and that is all you need to know about my life. Ask again or make any snide comments I will not hesitate to rip your heart out love" I snapped becoming like my husband.

Smiling at the fear on her face I turned to my brothers and laughed, "I am willing to keep Elena here but she comes anywhere near me and I promise you that I will become the worst person out there for you to deal with. I will tell you in my own time about my husband but remember little brother I am the oldest and I have been without you for 167 years and have got use to being without you" I snapped.

They nodded and I stomped up the stairs and slammed the door so I was alone and grabbed the box what was on my bed, I grabbed the tag and looked at it seeing it was from nik I calmed down and looked at the tag.

Beth,

I remember this when we where in the 60's and kept it from then, save me a dance love