The Ball Part 3

I noticed that everyone was quiet and I knew that we would have to get everyone out of her, I raised my hands and waved it over Esther smirking as she just stood there, I turned to my family and smiled, "take the people out of here, you can leave Damon, so he can see his plan crumble" I said laughing.

Everyone had left and I turned around to see Damon stood by Esther smiling, "this way Stefan will never know you're his mother, I don't mind bringing him up to hate your very existence" Damon snapped at me.

I chuckled and walked over to Damon and looked over to Bonnie, "I played nice for you, I let bonnie go and even explained a few things for her, but once again my little brother thinks he knows best. Really Damon teaming up with a witch how can't have much magic" I said.

Esther looked at me and I laughed, "Oh love, your magic was only a little bit, you never did have any did you" I said to her.

She looked scared and I noticed that she looked over to Damon and I smirked, "what's a 167 year old vampire going to do for you" I asked.

Nik snickered, "really mother, you try and kill your children and now you try and kill your grand-son" Nik snapped as he walked over to her and smiled as he bent down so he was level with her.

"Your wife is an abomination Niklaus and I don't want her around, I don't want you around either as all you do is pull this family down" Esther snapped.

I couldn't help the laugh that came out and watched as she looked over to me, "were the abominations, maybe you need to look in the mirror love, I mean come on we might love to live our life's but we have never done anything as bad as you" I snapped at her.

"Yeah what is it I've done worst that you have" she said walking into my personal space.

"you lied to your husband about your eldest child, told him she died of the flu back then, then you went on to have another two children because you felt guilty over what you did, but when you strayed from Mikael and slept with Niklaus's father and then tried to pass him off as Mikael's only then to go on and have another two children which in the end made Mikael speak to you all again. You see I always hated Mikael for what he did to Niklaus but then for Mikael to hate nik that much had to be something else to do this" I said getting up and walking around her.

I smiled as I hit Damon on the shoulder as my hand hit the side of his shoulder which made him jump, "you see as much as Damon and I hate one and another, we always knew the truth about our parents, we knew that our mother was a coward and tried to pass my son off as her own, but ended up dying a few months later, and as for father, well he was so far into his secret life that he didn't care what Damon and I did, as long as we didn't get in his way" I said smiling.

I turned back to Esther and noticed that she was very fascinated on our son, "what are you looking at" I snapped as I stood in front of my son.

"He looks like henrik" she said.

Nik laughed and got up, "you have no right to speak or look at my son" Nik snapped.

I walked over to her and smiled, "you see that's what a father looks like, nik is a great father to our son and he will be to our twins as well" I said and turned around to Damon, "I have one question and I want you to answer it honestly" I said to him.

Damon nodded and I looked over to him, "why did you lie to me about Matthew, why did you let me believe that he was dead" I asked.

Damon smiled and turned to me and looked at nik, "because you slept with a vampire Annie, you decided that instead of telling father that you sleep with one, and worst you got pregnant by one. But I see that you haven't learnt your lesson and have done it again" Damon said to me.

"He's your nephew Damon, and these babies are a part of me, shouldn't that have been enough for you" I snapped.

"No, you lied to me so I lied to you" he said crossing his arms.

"What are you 4" I snapped.

He huffed and I turned around to Nik and nodded, "all yours love" I said.

Nik smiled and walked over to Esther and bent down, "thank you for bringing me into this world and for turning me into a vampire, because if you didn't I would never have found the love of my life and my soul mate, I would never have my children either and I certainly would not have been able to have my brothers and sister around me either. So thank you mother for the wonderful live you have given to me, but this is where yours ends" Nik said and I walked over to Elijah and grabbed Matthew, "I've got him brother, you go to Nik" I said and sat down on the sofa and stood Matthew up on my legs.

I looked up to see that Finn and Kol had a hold of her and Elijah was holding Damon back with one hand, "Annie she needs to do this, I want my brother back" Damon screamed at me.

"Matthew baby" I said.

Matthew looked up at me and smiled, "can you go to your aunt Rebekah for me" I asked.

He nodded and closed his eyes and appeared in Rebekah's arms, I chuckled and looked over to Damon, and "you can't take care of a magic baby" I snapped.

"What the hell did you do to him" Damon snapped.

I laughed and shook my head, "nothing he is the son of nik and I, he got our genes and my magic, which could mean he is also part wolf" I said smiling.

He took a step back and didn't say anything else, I looked over to see that it had taken all of the brothers to hold their mother there, I walked over to her and turned to them all, "are you sure you don't want to do this" I asked.

Kol smiled and looked at me, "your family and my sister, she is trying to harm my unborn nieces or nephews and has also hurt my nephew" he said to me.

I nodded and saw that Finn, Nik and Elijah where all nodding as well so I walked into her personal space and smirked, "shame" I said and ripped her heart out of her chest.

I threw her heart on the floor and turned to Damon, "you come anywhere near my son or family you kill end up dying the same way, do I make myself clear" I snapped.

Damon nodded and sped away from the mansion, "well that was eventful" I said and walked over to Nik and we took Matthew to bed for the night.

P