Little or not???

We decided to have Stefan around the mansion with us as he didn't want to go home where Damon was, as well he really didn't trust our brother anymore, i knew that Finn was playing a game of chess with Elijah and as for Kol and Rebekah, they had gone to the grill to have a drink. (although i swear that Kol has a thing for Caroline) As for nik and I well we still hadn't told Stefan that I was pregnant and to be honest I had good reasons.

It had been a week since the spell that bonnie had cast on my brother had worn off, but there was still some parts of it still showing with Stefan such as he would still want to stay close to nik and I and he would sleep sucking his dummy which nik had to keep putting back in as he would whimper in his sleep and to be honest he was worrying me.

I sighed as i thought about the past few day, getting out of the bed that nik and i shared, i walked down the hall to the room we had given Stefan and stopped when I could hear talking, "do you want to tell me what's going on Stefan, you haven't wanted to leave mine or your sisters side since you became an adult again and we are worried about you" nik asked.

I smiled as this was a side that not many people got to see from nik as they would always believe that he was the big bad, "I don't know, I feel like something at the bottom of my stomach which is telling me that I belong here with you and Annie not Damon.  i remember growing up I used to be an ass to Annie, it was something that i couldn't understand, i always believed that i wasn't apart of there family, father was always so nice to me but not to his other children, but now I don't know if it is the spell or if it's just me but I don't want to be out of either of your sight, and i cant understand why" he said looking down.

I smiled thinking about this and walked into the room where Stefan and nik were sat and crouched down so I was next to him and pulled his chin to face me, "Stefan did you like being a child and being looked after by nik and i" I asked.

Stefan looked up at me and shrugged, "I don't know" Stefan said.

i sighed and sat down and pulled him closer to me and wrapped my arm around his shoulders and smiled as he settled down, "why do i feel this way, i mean you never used to care for me" Stefan said to me.

i smiled and looked at him, "if i tell you something you must promise that you don't tell Damon, he would try and kill me for it" i explained.

i noticed that nik smiled and got up walking over to me and kissed my cheek, "ill be downstairs love, this is between you and Stefan. you have already told me love" nik explained.

i nodded and turned to Stefan and smiled, "it will be better if i show you love" i said.

Stefan nodded and i held my arms to his head and smiled as i closed my eyes and replayed the memory that i liked to think of.

170 years ago

i was 16 at the time and i had been outside all day with a friend while my mother was dealing with my little brother Damon who had just turned 12, i could hear giggling and mother running after Damon, i smiled fondly and i noticed that a nice man came on to our property and i smiled as he walked over to me, "good evening, i am wondering if i could speak to Mr Salvatore" this man asked.

i nodded and smiled, "of course that would be my father, i'm his daughter Anna-Beth, may i take a name to tell my father" i asked.

he nodded and held his hand out for mine, i gently placed my hand in his and he smiled as he bent down kissing my hand, "Niklaus Mikealson" he said to me.

i smiled and nodded, "please follow me Mr Mikealson" i said and we walked up to the house.

we walked up to the house in silence and it was nice, there was something about this man that i couldn't quite put my finger on but he was nice, "Father there is a man here to see you, his name is Niklaus Mikealson" i explained as my father walked out of the study.