Not a happy camper

I stood at the door and couldn't help the smirk that came to my face, "Stefan how nice of you to drop by, what can I help you with" I asked acting like nothing had happened.

He looked confused when he saw me and I noticed that when he saw Nik walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, "I wasn't finished with you my little minx" Nik purred in my ear.

I chuckled and turned back to Stefan who just looked uncomfortable there so I turned back to face him so he had my whole attention and smirked, "can I help" I asked.

Stefan looked at me and shook his head, "how could you make Damon think you where dead, he's broken Annie and you look like you don't care about it, Annabeth he attachly cried over you" Stefan snapped at me.

I laughed and didn't know what or why I didn't care about my brothers feeing which was not like me but I just didn't care so I leant back against Nik and shrugged, "now you know how I felt when I believed that you two where dead and didn't say anything to me that you where alive" I snapped and sped in front of him and pinned him to the wall and smirked, "tell our dear brother that I couldn't give a shot if he's upset and as for your lovely little Elena make sure that she doesn't leave town" I said to him and closed the door in his face chuckling.

I turned back around dropping the blanket that I had wrapped around me, walking back over to Nik and climbed back up my husband wrapping my legs around his waist kissing him at the same time.

"Well that was interesting love, seems like you have mean streak in you" Nik said to me.

I looked at him and smiled, "well maybe I need a new look to go with the new me then don't I" I purred nibbling his ear.

"I'll leave that to you love" Nik said to me.

I smirked and kissed him all over his neck as I got off him I pressed a kiss to his lips and walked over to the dresser, grabbing some clothes, "I'm going to buy some new clothes as well love" I said to him.

"Okay love, but be nice to your brothers" Nik chuckled as I walked out.

I chuckled and sped to New York knowing that my brothers wouldn't be able to find me there and I would be able to get a new wardrobe for my new look I had in mind. I walked into a hairdressers which was near me, walking into the small place I smiled nicely at the woman, "how can I help you today" she asked.

"I fancy a change in my hair and I am thinking of going blonde with different coloured tips" I said to her.

She smiled and nodded "of course what colour would you like" she asked me.

I though about it for a moment and smiled knowing that I can make Nik go insane with my look, "pink and blue" I said to her.

She smiled and nodded and took me over to a seat and sat me down, it had been a few hours since being in the hair dressers and my hair was finally done as it was platinum blonde and the bottom was half blue and half pink and was curly and it looked really nice.

With my hair done I walked out of the hairdressers after compelling the hairdresser to have it free, I walked over to a store and smiled as I walked inside

With my hair done I walked out of the hairdressers after compelling the hairdresser to have it free, I walked over to a store and smiled as I walked inside. Seeing a basket I grabbed it and started throwing in a couple of different tops and jeans, I also threw in some jackets and also I grabbed a few crop tops as well, as I could get away with the look. Paying for what I got I grabbed some of the clothes from the bags and walked into the changing rooms in the store and decided to change into a red and black lace crop top and paired it with black and white striped tight trousers and put the black leather jacket and red boots that went well with my hair.

I grabbed some makeup and did it so it was dark and stood out and smiled at my look in the mirror before speeding back to the loft and leaning against the door waiting for Nik to turn around

I smirked as Nik turned and smirked at me, "wow" was all he said and walked over to me kissing me and holding my waist to his.

I chuckled and kissed him when I heard the door bang open and my brothers where stood there, Damon looked like he was looking at a ghost and I couldn't help the smile which played on my lips, "how, I watched him kill you and I killed you" Damon said looking at nik.

I smirked and walked over to him and placed my hand on his shoulder and smiled at him, I saw as he smiled back and I kneed him in the bollocks and smiled as I bent down to his level, "ever hurt my husband again and I promise you I will make your life's a misery" I snapped at him.

Damon laughed and looked up at me, "looks like sister is now a vampire and doesn't have her humanity" Damon laughed.

I turned to him and smiled, "life's a bitch isn't it" I snapped at him.

He smirked and stood up, "game on big sister" Damon said and with that Damon and Stefan where gone.