Unexpected...

I could hear banging on the door and knew that it was Nik, I pulled my self up and walked over to the bathroom door and opened it to have Nik catch me before I fell back down and I smiled as he pulled me onto his lap, "love" Nik said to me.

I held the pregnancy test out to him and watched as he took it and looked at the line, "love I don't know what I am looking at" Nik explained to me.

I laughed and turned to him, "it means I'm pregnant Nik" I explained.

He looked down and smiled, "I'm going to be a father" he said to me.

I nodded and we both looked down to the rest and smiled, this was the best thing to happen to us.

Nik helped me up and we walked down the stairs to see his brothers and sister all sitting down, "Beth are you okay" bekah asked

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Nik helped me up and we walked down the stairs to see his brothers and sister all sitting down, "Beth are you okay" bekah asked.

I turned to Nik and smiled, "go on" I said and smiled as he grinned and turned to his brothers, "Beth is pregnant and we're going to have a new addition to the family" Nik said placing his hands on my stomach.

I smiled and looked over to Finn and walked over to him bending down, "I hope that you can forgive Nik for what he did to you, I don't think he would have coped if you died Finn. Your still his big brother" I said sitting down next to him.

"Before I was put in that box my brother was gone t was the look of him but there was nothing on the inside of my brother and I didn't ever think I would get to see him ever again but I wake up to find he has a wife and he is Nik again and I thank you for that. For giving me my brother back. So yes I do forgive you Nik and I am happy for us to take this next step as a big family" Finn said walking over to nik and pulling him in to hug him.

I smiled and turned to the others, "well then we have a room to turn into a nursery" bekah said jumping over to me.

I laughed and shook my head, "bekah you have to wait till we know that everything is okay, I just want to make sure that everything is okay" I said ringing my hands together.

She came over to me and smiled, "of course, but you need to make an appointment with the doctors and somehow we need to figure out how to pass you off as human" bekah said to me.

I smiled and felt Nik stand behind me and chuckled, "bekah she is half witch" Nik said.

I chuckled and chanted a few words and smiled as bekah could hear a heartbeat, "wow but there are two" bekah said.

Nik stepped forward and smiled, "this way we can pass as human instead of having people asking questions" Nik explained.

They nodded and I felt a pair of hands and I leaned back, "I have to tell my brothers" I said.