2 Hybrids Part 2

We walked out of the grill and Nik grabbed my hand and pulled me to him, "so I take it you want to grab Elena for this evenings party" Nik mumbled at me.

I smirked and nodded, "of course I am and I think that this could be fun" I said to him and jumped on his back.

We were walking past the Gilbert house and I smirked to my self, "I'll be back with our vampire Nik" I said and I jumped off his back and walked over to the door and knocked.

I saw as Jenna came to the door and smiled at me, "oh my god Annie, Ric said you had died" she said to me.

"Jenna no, I was wondering if I could talk to you about a few things" I said to her.

She nodded and stepped to a side, "come on in sweetie" she said to me.

I walked in and smiled to myself this was going to be easy, walking into the living room I sat down on the sofa and smiled. "Is it just you Jenna" I asked.

She smiled and nodded, "yeah Elena is with your brother and Jeremy is with bonnie I think" she said to me.

I smiled and sat closer to her, "it's just I am having a hard time as I miss our mother and I just don't think my brothers understand" I said looking down.

I felt her wrap an arm around me and she pulled me to her, "if it means anything to you I will always be here for you" she said and I turned into her to cuddle but bit down on her making her scream.

I grabbed my hand and bit making Jenna drink and smiled as I looked at her, "sorry" I said and snapped her neck.

I picked her up and sped back to the loft we where staying in and threw her in the corner of the room and smirked as Nik and Elijah walked in, "annabeth I promised that her family wouldn't get hurt" Elijah snapped at me.

I smiled and turned around, "yeah well I didn't, she's playing with my brothers feeling and I don't like it" I snapped and turned to nik with a smug smile on my face.

"Just play dumb Elijah" Nik said and we watched as Elijah walked out of the room.

"Do we have a werewolf" I asked as I grabbed a glass of bourbon and sitting down on the sofa and waiting for Jenna to wake up.

Nik smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap and I smiled as I grabbed the book on the side and opened it beginning to reread a book. We heard a gasp and I looked up to see Jenna panicking. "Annie what happened to me" she asked me.

I got up and walked over to her bending down and looking at her, "well my dear Jenna you are turning into a vampire love" I said to her with an English accent.

She looked at me and laughed, "there is no such thing" she said.

I laughed and let my face change, laughing as she screamed. I noticed that nik had walked in with a blood bag and passed it to me, "okay love drink up" I said biting into the blood bag and forcing it into her mouth.

She drank and looked at me, "I'm still hungry" she said to me.

I smirked and threw another bag at her and watched as she tried to get up but got burned, "of hunny I'm not stupid" I snapped.

I walked over to where Nik was drinking from a glass and slid one over to me, "drink up love we have a long night ahead of us" Nik said and I downed the blood.

- Nightfall -

I had said bye to nik as he went to get the doppelgänger and I grabbed Jenna dragging her down to the quarry and throwing her in the circle and raising my arms lighting the circle on fire, "you can't leave his circle so you might as well sit down and wait love" I snapped and walked over to see Nik walking over with Elena and a werewolf.

"Throw the wolf in the circle love" I said and smiled as she went for me but I held my hand up and watched as she flew back into the circle and it lit, "bite me bitch" I snapped and walked over to Elena and smiled.

"Elena" Jenna said.

Elena looked over and cried, "aunt Jenna how did this happen" Elena asked.

I couldn't help the laugh that left my mouth and Elena turned to me, "why did you do this Annie, I didn't do anything to you" Elena shouted at me.

I laughed and walked over to her and smiled, "you are playing my brothers with your love and it's pissing me off" I snapped and she took a step back.

"Bonnie was right your a bitch" she said and I laughed.

"Elijah will stop you" she said and I snapped my head to her, "what did you say" I snapped.

She smirked and I walked over to the alter and raised my arms making the fire roar and Nik laugh, "its time love" I said and started to chant as Nik ripped Jenna heart out.

I held the bowl out and looked over to Elena and smirked, seeing Nik do the same to the werewolf. "Now you need to drain the bitch" I snapped and looked over to see Damon and Stefan with Elijah by them.

"Why" was all I asked.

"Because my brother turned in to a nice guy but this will change it all and you both will become monsters and I can't watch that" Elijah said

I rolled my eyes and watched as Nik drained Elena and we all watched as Nik turned into a wolf and I smirked, "don't give me flees ass" I snapped as he huffed at me and ran off.

I laughed and turned to Elijah and he smiled at me, "thank you sis" Elijah said and kissed my cheek.

I smiled and nodded watching as Elijah walked away, "it was all a roose to make it out as you where fighting" Damon said to me.

I smiled and nodded, "yep" I said and walked over to Stefan and grabbed him by his neck and smiled, "were now even little brother" I snapped and sped away.