The Salvatore Journal's....

I had been down in the bedroom for a couple of hours and i had all sorts of books all around me, looking around the books i noticed that they all said the same thing, that i was a tribrid, three different species, i sighed when I heard a sound from beside me and i looked up to see that Nik was looking down at me, "love, you need to rest as you have been up for hours while looking in this for answers and i don't think that there is anything here" Nik said to me.

"No i have found something about this love, here sit down and listen to this love" i said to him and smiled, "so a tribrid is a loophole in nature and this is where that person is a mix of three different species, witch, werewolf and vampire" i explained.

"Okay but how, i mean you brother is nothing like you" Nik asked me.

I looked at nik and shrugged my shoulders, "i have no idea, i would have had to have this all inside me so part werewolf and then part witch before i would have become a vampire, so if this was true this would mean that damon should be able to do this as well" i said to him.

Nik nodded, "well from the time that we have been here, i haven't seen anything like this with him" Nik said to me.

I nodded and put the laptop down, "i know and i think that i'm going to need the books my father wrote before he died, but i know that damon will not let me anywhere near them" i said looking down trying to think of a way to get these books.

"Well there is one thing that i know is that you do know that you're not going anywhere near there alone, he will try to kill you again love" Nik said to me.

I nodded and smiled, "i know, but i want these books Nik, they might tell me why i am from both witch and werewolf" i said to him.

"Okay well we can go there, and i am hoping that over the hour of elijah, finn and kol keeping your brother busy that we can go into the boarding house and get the stuff that we need" Nik said to me.

I smiled and nodded, "let me get up and get dressed and then we can get your brothers to distract my brother" i said to him.

He nodded and i walked up the stairs into the bathroom and turned the shower on and striped out of my clothing and got into the shower getting ready for the day. I got out of the shower and decided that i would need something that i could get changed into, so i wrapped the towel around my body and walked over to my walk-in wardrobe and smiled as i saw all the clothes around me, i picked out a pair of red and black leggings with a a t-shirt that said 'Normal People Scare Me' and a pair black biker boots as well as the red leather jacket. I walked over to the mirror and turned the little light on and grabbed my hairbrush quickly putting my hair up so it was half up and half down and then placed my makeup on.

I walked down the stairs and smirked as they all turned to me, Kol, Elijah and Nik were used to the new dress since i had, but i could see that Finn was just confused and Rebekah just shook her head, "i really need to get you some fashion sense" Bekah said to me.

I laughed and shook my head, "my fashion is fine thank you" i said and Nik walked over to me and smiled, "well then Elijah, Kol and Finn are going to annoy that group as i believe that Kol has a thing for that girl Caroline" Nik said to me.

I turned to Kol and pouted, "you told your brother instead of me" i pouted at him.

Kol just laughed and walked past me, "he's lying" he said and i knew that he wasn't as Kol was really quite.

I shook my head and we sped to the boarding house and i listened in as i took down the protection spell before i left, "i have no idea elena, i just want to be able to go out of the house and have a drink with Ric" i heard Damon snap.

I wanted to laugh but kept my mouth shut, "but what if your stupid sister turns up" Elena said to him.

I turned to nik and noticed that he looked pissed but didn't do anything, "well bonnie is here and is trying to get through the blood magic spell on the door down there, i still want to know what the hell is behind that door" Damon said.

"Well it has something to do with your sister" Elena said sounding like she was bored.

"Yeah well it isn't like i can go and ask her" Damon said and then we heard walking, "i'll be gone about an hour, your be fine for an hour won't you" Damon said to her.

"Sure damon" Elena said and i noticed that they didn't sound in love with each other.

I couldn't hear any kissing and knew something was off about this, i watched as Damon left the house and i ducked down waiting a while to hear if Elena went down to Bonnie, hearing footsteps i raised my hands chanting some latin on nik and i so we didn't make a noise when entering the boarding house, i appeared in the boarding house and went to the library looking for the journals that i knew had to be around here, i looked around and noticed that everyone of the books looked to be taken out and put somewhere else. I looked around and noticed that nik had nothing, i pointed up stairs and sped to my brothers room and heard the shower going, i pulled open a draw and noticed that there were a draw full of journals and i grabbed them all before appearing to nik and holding them up, we sped back to the mansion and i turned to see nik walking over to me, "that was a side i forget you have a bad side to you love" he said to me.

I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, "is this what you want love, me to fuck you" i whispered into his ear.

"Beth don't tease" Nik moaned to me.

I laughed and sucked on his ear and looked at him, "well i have books to get to" i said walking away swaying my hips.

I chuckled as i heard a growl and was pushed into the wall of the mansion and turned around so i was in his arms facing him, "sorry did you have other plans love" i asked playing dumb.

"Yeah you" he said and kissed my neck, i moaned as his hands went up my shirt and pushed me further into the wall.

I felt his hand go down and he picked me up, i wrapped my legs around his waist smiling as he went back to kissing my neck and nipping me, i let the veins appear around my eyes and bit down into nik's neck and drank his blood making him grind into me closer. "Beth" he moaned.

I looked up and nodded as nik ripped my trousers off me and sped me to the bedroom and threw me down, i groaned as he pulled off his trousers and looked at me, "you're mine for the night love" he said and pounced on me.

I chuckled and moaned as nik didn't wait for me to adjust to him as he just pushed into me, i moaned as i held onto him and pushed back as he moved, for the first time since being with matthew for the nights, we spent the night with each other.

Next Morning

I woke up the next morning to look around the room to see that it has been ruined, the walls were smashed in and the bed broken, there where feather everywhere and i looked down to see that nik had bite marks all over him. I looked down at myself and smirked as i had the same, "wow, that was new, i don't think that has ever happened to us" Nik said to me.

I shook my head and walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on and pulled the tatty clothes that were left and threw them in the corner of the room and got into the shower, i rinsed the blood off my body and noticed that nik had come into the bathroom and kissed me, i grabbed the towel and went to drying myself off and getting dressed into some comfy clothes and walked down the stairs to see my family looking at me, "wow, we didn't know if you to where alive in there" Bekah said.

I smirked and nodded, "well it was different, i mean i know that we can get lost in each other, but wow" was all i could say.

Finn looked at me and then to nik and i watched as he looked at the both of us, "is this the first time you have done this since you turned into a wolf" Finn asked.

I looked at him and frowned, "what's that got to do with it" i asked.

Elijah smiled and walked over to me, "its a mate thing, you and nik where different species and now you are the same sort of, so you to have mated, you're be able to be closer to each other" Elijah said to me.

I smiled and turned to nik, "can't be that bad" i said.

He shook his head and walked over to me, "time to find out what the truth is" he said to me holding the jornal my father wrote.