1835

I looked down to the journals and smiled as i remembered what it was like to be able to sit in the study while father would write in them, i looked over them and noticed that they were old and tattered but i noticed that one was the worst of them all. I picked it up and noticed that it started on the day that my parents said i was born, i picked it up and began to read what had been wrote in this one.

1835

Lily and i didn't have much in this world, we couldn't conceive a child and we were alone as we didn't have any family around us. When i walked into the little house that we lived in i noticed that Lily was sat in the corner on a rocking chair, smiling i walked over to her and bent down in front of her, "Lily what are you doing, we have to be at the hall in an hour" i said to my wife.

She smiled at me and nodded as she got up, "of course, i will be ready in a bit" she said to me and walked up the hall to a room in the house that we would have used for our children but became a room for her dress making and got ready for a dance that we knew we had to be ready for.

I heard a big bang from behind me and turned around to see that there was a couple in the front of the fireplace, she looked as she was hurt. The man that was with her looked up at me, "please we need your help" he said to me.

I looked to see that he was holding a small baby girl in his arms and the woman who he had his other hand wrapped around was bleeding from her stomach, i ran to the store room we had and i grabbed some blankets and towels and ran down the hall to where i knew my wife would be. "Lilly bring towels and lots of them as i only have a few of them, we need to get these people some help" i shouted.

I smiled as i came back into the room and walked over to them bending down, "please could you tell me what you have done, as your wife is losing a lot of blood" i asked.

The man looked up and shook his head, "my wife is a witch and we are being hunted by hunters in our time, i need to put my daughter somewhere safe as she is a mixture of my wife and i, i need to make sure that she is safe" he said to me looking down at the little girl.

I saw my wife run over and she looked down, "oh my, love could you please go and get me some thread and a needle as well" my wife said to me.

I nodded and quickly got what we needed for my wife to perform on his wife and then grabbed some blankets and towels with a bowl of water as well, "here you go love" i said to her and smiled as she went to cleaning and sorting out the wife, i turned my attention to the man and noticed that the little girl was covered in her mother's blood, "would you like me to get your daughter clean" i asked him.

He looked down and for the first time that night he got up and passed her over to me and smiled, "Thank you" he said to me.

As i walked over to the side where i had placed the water in the bowl and I looked down to the little girl in my arms and could help but smile as she was the most beautiful little thing in the world. She was white blonde that was a little bit wavy and she had electric blue eyes that just stood out on her face, i looked as she has a small amount of freckles over her nose and cheeks and a small little button nose. i smiled as she reached up with her small hand and i put my finger in her little hand, gently moving it "hello there little one, i am just going to get you cleaned up" i explained to her and laid her down on the towels and un-wrapped the blanket to see that she was wearing some really strange clothes, i pulled at the clothes and smiled as they easily un-popped and i went to taking her out of everything she was wearing, i noticed that she had some strange nappy looking things on her, i grabbed a cloth and quickly went to cleaning the blood off her and smiled as she was growling at me.

"You are a very beautiful child" i said to her.

I cleaned her off and then patted her dry, once she was all dry i went to dressing in some clothes that a friend left here and i passed her back to her father who just took a step back from me, i didn't notice that he must have been watching me interact with his daughter, "please take her" he said to me.

I watched as he looked down to his wife with tears in his eyes and i knew that they were doing this for the right reasons, "i think this way they cannot find her" he said to the woman and i couldn't help but feel horrible as i heard her cry.

She nodded and i noticed that she was smiling at me, "her name is Alexandra Jane Winchester and is is a witch and werewolf. She was born on the 13th June 1992 and we love her very much, please take good care of my daughter" she said to me.

I looked to lily and nodded, "of course" i said to her.

The man looked up to me giving me a letter, "when she finds out or asks" he said to me.

I took the letter from his hand and watched as they kissed each other and disappeared from our living room, i looked down to see that she was awake and trying to reach for my face, "lilly she is beautiful" i said as i looked down to her.

Now

I looked up and smiled as i turned to nik and the others, "i was left with the salvatore's because my parents were being hunted because of what they were" i said as i passed the journal over to Elijah.

Bekah walked over to me and bent down, "what were they" she asked as she took my hand smiling.

I smiled and looked up, "from what i can gather from the journal is that my mother was a witch and my father was a werewolf" i said.

They all smiled and elijah walked over to me passing back the journal, "looks like you have nothing to do with Damon" he said to me.

I nodded and smiled, "looks like" i said looking down to the book and noticing a white piece of paper, "what the hell" i said and grabbed the paper.

'Alexandra'

I hope when you are reading this, that you don't hate us to much, we had to give you away to stop the hunters from trying to kill you as you are the first of your kind, a mixture of witch and werewolf, you are everything to me and your mother and we hope that one day you be able to get over that we left you in a time where you would not be able to ever meet us. You will always been in our hearts AJ and we love you.

John and Mary Winchester (Mum and Dad)

I wiped my eyes and looked up to see that nik had wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me over to me, "were going to find them love, they have to be alive" Nik said to me.

I nodded and looked over to Matthew and smiled, "i can't pull him all over the country love, he needs to be in one place" i said and picked matthew up and walked back up to the bedroom to put him down for a nap.

I heard a creak and turned around to see nik walking towards me, i put my finger to my lips and we walked out of the nursery and into our room where nik took my hands and smiled as he looked at me, "love you have a right to know your parent and i think that this is the right thing to do, i don't want to leave matthew as much as you, so i think that we take him with us" Nik said to me.

I smiled and looked up at him, "i don't think he would be happy being raised on the road love" i said to him.

Nik smiled and looked over to me, "love i thought ahead of this and got you something" Nik said to me and took my hand walking to the window and making me look and i saw a beautiful burnt orange 4 by 4 and i turned to nik, "happy birthday love" Nik said to me.