Finding the past...

We had the car packed up and i turned around to see that rebekah was leant against the door and frowning, "what am i supposed to do without you, we make trouble together" she said to me.

I laughed and walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her shoulders and pulled her to me, "dont worry love we'll be back and when we are i am sure that we will have our fun" i said smirking at her.

"Dam right we will" she said and hugged me back. "I hope you find them" she said as i pulled away.

I turned to see Kol walked over to us and hugged me, "be careful" he said to me and walked over to nik, i looked over to Finn and Elijah and smiled as they shook their heads at me, "please be careful and don't kill anyone, yes i mean you beth, call if need anything or just some help please call us" Finn said to me.

I laughed and nodded, "of course i will" i said to them and i walked over to Nik and smiled, "okay then were packed and have everything for matthew, we can buy clothes for him on the road" i said.

Nik nodded and we got into the car and i looked back to see that matthew was fast asleep sucking on his dummy, i turned back to Nik and smiled as he started the car and we drove out of the mansion and onto the road where we would be leaving mystic falls for a while.

I looked down at the laptop and smirked as i hacked into the database for my parents and smirked, "looks like i'm not the only one who doesn't like the law" i said and looked through.

"Okay any idea where we can look" Nik asked me.

I looked down on the laptop and sighed there was nothing, i smirked and turned to nik, "could i have your phone a minute love" i asked.

Nik nodded and handed his phone over to me, i clicked in a number and held the phone up to my ear, "Atlanta Police, this is Anna talking, how can we help you" she said over the phone.

"Good after noon, my name is Anna-beth Mikaelson and i am working a case on the other side of town on the winchesters, could you please send me everything you have on them please" i asked.

"Oh you got landed with that case, sure do you have an email i can send it to detective mikaelson" she asked me.

I smirked and nodded, "of course just to " i said to her.

I could hear her clicking away on the keyboard and i saw a file turn up on my laptop, smirking as i pointed to the screen i clicked the phone off and passed it back to Nik and looked down to the laptop, "wow i didn't think that would work" he said to me.

"I can speak my way out of anything" i said smiling and looking through the paperwork sent to me.

"Wow, my mother and father are wanted by nearly everyone" i said unlocking files.

Nik looked over and smiled, "do you want to stop and go back" he asked me.

I smiled as Nik was always so caring to me and i shook my head, "no i have to find them, i have questions about what i am love" i said to him.

Nik nodded and i noticed that there was a name of a police woman on here that was fired for hiding the them, i looked further into it and it said that she was a nut case, on about monsters. I chuckled to myself and looked further into this person, Jody Mills.

I typed in her name on the internet and her address came up, "okay then i have someone we might be able to speak to" i said.

"Okay then, were to then" he asked me.

I smiled and looked back down, "looks like we're off to sioux falls in south dakota" i said to him.

Nik nodded and put his foot down as we made our way to this person to see if we could get anything from her about my parents, "does the file say anything else, maybe other brothers or sisters" Nik asked me.

I smiled and looked into the file to see if there was anything like this, i clicked on my mother's name and noticed that it had three names under it, "here listen to this, it's from a shrink. 'Mary Winchester i believe has issues as she believes that her husband and her left their infant daughter Alexandra in the early 1800's where they believed that she would be safe from the hunters in the world, i believe that the child that mary is carrying now is in danger of being kill just as they killed their first child'" i said and looked to nik and frowned, "i forgot people can be cruel, i mean the woman was hurting" i said looking at the page.

"What about the baby" Nik asked.

I looked down and carried on read, "this was from a month later, 'i believe that mary is just pretending to be better to try and keep her child, i have spoken to her lawyer and he said that he would like to come and speak to her today. I have advised that this would be fine but camera's would need to be at all times' 'it has been a day since mary escaped with her husbands who pretended to be a lawyer and took his wife and unborn child, we are trying to find her they have gone but it like they have left the earth' I read and laughed as i looked over to Nik who was chuckling.

I smiled and looked further into the file and noticed that there was nothing on the child or if they had anymore, i turned to nik and smiled, "well nothing in there about the child or if there was any other children" i said and noticed that there was something on a different name. "Campbell" i said and clicked into it.

"Wow, this is a mess" i said.

"What" nik asked.

"This doctor who looked into my mother has loads of things on her and her parents, cambell there last name was" i explained and looked to nik, "i think when i find her i might just ask her" i said closing the lid of the laptop and turning around to see that matthew was still asleep.

I smiled and turned back to the front and smiled as nik reached across and took my hand, "well i think that this could be good for us, i different place" he said to me.

I nodded and leant back into the chair and turned to nik, "don't drive all night love" i said and closed my eyes.