A Plan comes together...

It had been a week since we saw the twins on the screen and nik was well very excited as was the others, I realised that maybe this would be the only set of twins in the family. I walked down stairs with Matthew on my hip playing with my hair and I noticed that nik wasn't in the room, I looked around and turned to Matthew and smiled, "where has your daddy got to" I asked.

"He's upstairs, doing something for you. He said that this was a surprise" bekah said to me.

I smiled and sat down with Matthew putting him on the floor and smiling as he slowly made his way over to Finn, "uppie" he said and giggled as Finn picked him up.

"Do you mind if I take him into town" Finn asked me.

I shook my head and smiled; "of course not Finn, your family to him" I said smiling.

Finn nodded and got up looking over to the others, "come on, we can leave Beth and Nik for a few hours" Finn said.

They all nodded and Rebekah walked over to me and smiled, "do you want anything while where in town" bekah asked.

I shook my head and smiled as bekah ran after Matthew and I looked over to Finn and smiled, "have fun" I said and watched as they walked out of the mansion,

I turned around and walked out of the room and to the room that nik was in and noticed that he was putting together two cots which were beautiful, I smiled and walked over to nik and bent down and kissed his neck, I kept kissing and smiling as he moaned and I grabbed his hand and turned him around smirking as his eyes where wide, I slide down to his level and kissed him smiling into the kiss as his hands where playing around my body. I felt his hands over my ass and he picked me up, as he picked me up I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him again. We made it to the bedroom and I was thrown on to the bed and I couldn't help the laugh that came out of me, "shit love" I said and went back to attacking him.

I felt his hands wondering and arched my back to him and felt his hands undo my bra and pull it off with my shirt he decided to rip off, I grabbed a hold of his shirt and ripped it off and pushed him on to his back and pulled his trousers and boxers off as I pulled the rest of mine off and sank down on top of him, I moaned as his hands came to my breast and he pulled me down so he could play with them.

I heard the door open downstairs and knew that everyone was back; I grabbed my clothes and quickly walked to the shower when I could hear a wail from down stairs, quickly putting my clothes on I sped downstairs and noticed that Matthew was covered in dirt and wailing, I walked over to him and pulled him from Rebekah's arms with a small smile and looked down at my son, "baby what happened" I asked looking down at him.

Matthew buried himself in my arms and I turned to see that bekah looked shocked and was shaking, I turned to Elijah who was shaking his head and turned to me, "so we have company at the park Anna-Beth, and your brother was there with the gang and our mother as well" Elijah said to me.

I frowned and heard footsteps and I turned to see that Nik walked into the room and took a look at Matthew and then to the rest, "our mother, you were speaking" Nik said wrapping his arms around Matthew and i.

I leant back and turned back to Elijah and smiled, "okay so your mother and my brother look to be working with each other" I said.

Finn nodded and walked into the room and sat down, we all sat around the same sofa and I turned to them and shook my head, "I believe that it has come to either them or us" I said.

Kol nodded and looked over to me and smiled, "we have two options we can go with, you and nik can take matthew and leave to have the twins, we will make sure they can never find you" Kol said.

I shook my head and smiled, "no we do this as a family Kol, your all family and I want Matthew and the twins to have family around them at all times" I explained to him.

Kol smiled and nodded, "okay then that leaves us with killing one of them and hoping that it takes them time to recover" Rebekah said.

I nodded and looked over to Nik and smiled sadly as I looked down to matthew, "my brother kill him" I said.

Nik smiled and took my hand making me look at him, "I believe that we can get your brother around to our thinking, but you brother doesn't need to die, I believe that if we kill my mother, they will have to go back and rethink their plan, giving us enough time to think what we can do about Elena" Nik explained.

I turned to nik and shook my head, "look what it did to you when you killed your mother the first time, it ate you up" I said to him.

He smiled and I noticed that Finn came to stand by me with Elijah and smirked, "that was nothing to do with our mother, that was to do with the fact that he believed that he let us down and that we wouldn't understand his reasons" Finn said.

I smiled and nodded, "okay then but how do you think that we are going to do this" I asked.

Elijah smiled and handed me a piece of paper;

Dear Mr Salvatore;

The Mikealson's would like to invite you to celebrate with them on the 2nd of this month at the Mikealson mansion.

With love Nik all the Mikealson's

I looked back up and couldn't help the smirk that came to my face, "this way we have a cover for when we kill our mother" Kol said.

I looked to them and shook my head, "you're doing all this for me" I said confused.

Kol walked over to me and smiled as he took my hand that wasn't holding Matthew and smiled as I looked at him, "your family Anna, so our mother isn't anything to us anymore" Kol said to me.

I smiled and we all walked back in to the living room where there was a crib in the corner, I walked over and placed Matthew down in it and smiled as he sighed and covered his face with his hands.

"well it looked like we have a ball to plan and organise" I said to them.

cd�?����<