6th original

With bags of Elena blood we had made our way down to the south where we knew that there would be loads of werewolf's for Nik and I to make our army, "I still don't feel right leaving Rebekah with them love" I said to Nik.

Nik smiled and ran his hand down my back and we walked into a hotel where Nik passed me a book and smiled, "is there anything else you need love" Nik asked me.

I shook my head and walked over to the middle of the room and sat down on the bed and placed the book down in front of me and started to chant the spell that was down in front of me. "okrenuti vampira na originalu, s krvlju Niklaus mikaelson u mom sustavu Pozivam za snagu, moć, brzinu i besmrtnosti originala." I spoke and raised my hands to the ceiling and opened my eyes smiling st the feeling of the power going through my body.

I got up and walked over to the wall and pushed my hand through the wall and smirked, "wow" I said and turned to see Nik stood there smiling, "well then I take it your just as strong as me love" Nik said to me.

I chuckled and sped over to him and pinned him to the wall and attacked his neck and smiled as nick bit back and drank from me, I bit his neck as well and then something changed I felt closer to Nik so I took more from him, "Beth" Nik moaned and I pushed him back to the bed and moved on top of him.

I felt hands on my waist and he pushed up and nibbling on my neck, I moaned and moved my hand down to his cock and pulled it out of pants and moved down to his body and pushed his dick into my mouth and sucked, feeding hands on my head I smirked around him and took him down deeper, "fuck beth" I heard Nik say and I pulled off him and looked into his eyes, I pulled my clothes off and moved back over to nik and watched as he was watching me.

"I want you to marry me again beth, I want to show the world the love we share" Nik said to me and I couldn't help but nod with tears coming down my face. "Of course I will love" I said and felt like something hit me in the chest.

"Beth are you okay" nik said as he ran over to me, "yeah but I remember my brothers nik, I remember wiping them from my memory" I said crying.

I felt as nik pull me into his lap and wrap his arms around me, "do you want to go back to them beth love" nik asked.

I smiled and shook my head, "no I can later love, what I want is to make our army, for us to become a family with the rest of us" I explained  to him.

He smiled and kissed me, "well then my beautiful wife I think it is time to find our army" nik said to me and got out of the bed.

I walked over to the shower and got in getting clean from nik and I activity, wrapping a towel around me, I walked over to the draws we had our clothes in and changed into my long red dress and put it with a pair of black thick tights and then put on some heels and paired this with some jewellery and sunglasses.

I walked over to nik and smiled as he looked at me and smiled, "well then love I believe it's time to make our army" nik said and with that we left the hotel