Witch vs hybrid

I watched as Nik got out of the car and walked around to my side of the car and took my hand winding his fingers with mine and squeezed, "I'll be there with you ever step of the way love, I promise you that" Nik said to me.

I nodded and we walked towards the mansion and we walked inside to see Elijah, Rebekah and another person that I recognised but couldn't put a name to him, I turned to Nik and he wrapped his arm around me, "Finn where is mother" Nik asked.

I smiled and walked over to Finn and held my hand out, "it's nice to finally meet you Finn, your brother has told me a lot about you" I said to him.

He looked shocked and turned to Nik, "but you hate me" Finn said.

He chuckled and shook his head, "no I don't hate you" Nik said and I turned to Finn and smiled placing my hand on his arm, "do you think we could finish this conversation later, your mother wants to meet and talk to me" I explained.

He smiled and nodded, "but first please could I have a name to call you" he asked.

"Anna-Beth" I said smiling to him.

He nodded and turned to Nik, "I will hear what you have to say brother but first please listen to me Beth, under no circumstance believe what my mother tells you" Finn said and with that he left the room with Kol and Elijah.

I turned to Nik and went to say something when I heard footsteps and turned to see a middle aged woman with long blonde hair and she was smiling at me that to be honest scared me, "Anna-Beth it is nice to meet you" she said as she walked over to me.

I smiled as Nik walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, "mother you wanted to meet her and you have" Nik said.

I turned around and smirked at him, leaning up I kissed his cheek and turned back around, "it's lovely to meet you Esther, I hope that we can have a lovely relationship" I said to her.

She smiled and walked over to me and linked her arm with mine and smiled, "would you mind taking a walk with me Anna-Beth" she said to me.

I smiled and shook my head, "of course not" I said and we walked out of the room with a worried Nik left behind in the room.

We walked out of the mansion and towards the gardens and I couldn't help the smile that came to me as I looked over the place and it was beautiful, "Anna-Beth do you know why I turned my husband and children into vampires" Esther asked me.

I looked over and smiled remember the story Nik told me, "of course from what Nik told me was that you and mikeal had a little boy Henri and he was killed by werewolf, Nik said that you and mikeal blamed him and you turned your family into vampires to save them" I said shaking my head.

She stopped and turned to me, "I did what was necessary for my family" she said to me.

I turned to her and shook my head, "but you blamed your son for your other sons death, Esther you do know that seeing Henrik die almost killed Nik" I said to her.

She snorted and I turned to her and crossed my arms, "Nik wasn't mikeals" she said to me.

I laughed and nodded, "yeah we know" I snapped at her.

She turned to me and crossed her arms, "you don't like me very much do you" she asked.

I looked at her and smiled, "to tell you the truth, no I don't like that you come back into my husbands life and turn his world upside down, that you think your doing the right thing. Esther they are your children who you should love no matter what your children do. Take it from someone who has learnt what it is like to live with your mother falling ill and then to die in front of you and your brothers and then for your father to shoot and kill your brothers because he believed that they fell in love with a vampire. I was so lost before I found your son and when I did he made my life so much better" I explained and looked over to see Nik walking over to me.

He smiled at me and turned me around, "as you stopped me from becoming that monster I could have been" Nik said to me.

I noticed that his mother looked at us and snorted, "you see I know who you and Nik really are I mean look at you both trying to be nice, you killed people to make your curse go, and look what you did to your brothers. I mean Nik you throw a tantrum and put them in coffins and then Anna-Beth you try to make your brother disappear as you can't deal with one not liking you" she snapped.

I laughed, "says the woman that ditched her sister for a solder and they lied to her husband about there eldest Freya isn't it" I snapped as I walked into her vision.

She looked over and shook her head, "you know nothing about my life little girl" Esther snapped at me.

I turned to Nik and smiled, "it's time you get your brothers and sister they need to know your mothers past" I said and turned back to Esther and snapped my hand to the side and watched as she struggled to get free.

"You can not have this much power, it's not possible" she snapped at me.

"What's going on" Finn asked.

I turned to him and muttered words leaving Esther there and walked over to Finn and sat him down smiling, "so I dug into your family past as I wanted to know a few things about Nik as he knew that mikeal wasn't his father and asked for me to dig, but when I did I found some things that wasn't right" I explained.

He nodded and looked to mother, "am I going to like what my sister in law has to say" Finn asked looking at his mother.

Esther didn't say anything so I turned back to him and smiled, "your older sister Freya, what do you remember about her" I asked.

Finn smiled and looked to his siblems, "she was a lovely girl and was so much like you niklaus. She was loving and was so excited to have another brother, but kept asking for a sister. One day a woman turned up at our door saying that she was our aunt and that our mother had something she needed, I don't really remember anything after that" he said confused.

I smiled and placed my hand on his arm, "thank you" I said and turned to the rest of them.

"Your mother said that Freya died from a illness which killed your father nearly but when Esther had niklaus he was happy but knew something was off about him, when Rebekah came mikeal withdrew him self from the family, until Henri was born" I said.

They nodded and I smiled as I took Nik's hand and kissed him, "your sister never died, your mother couldn't conceive children she was not able to have children" where you Esther.

She shook her head and I released her, "stop being a bitch Esther and tell your children the truth, they deserve to know what you did to there sister." I snapped at her.

"I don't know what your talking about" she said to us.

I rolled my eyes and saw that Rebekah walked over to me and smiled, "Beth what happened to  our sister" bekah asked me.

I smiled and turned to the rest of them, "are you sure because you won't look at your mother the same way" I explained.

They nodded and I sat down, "so when your mother was pregnant with Elijah she took a walk into the forest with Finn and Freya, where you aunt was and the price to your mother having children was that she said that every generation would hand over there first born to her, so Esther gave your sister over without a second thought" I said looking down.

I saw Finn get up and walked over to Esther, "mother please tell me you didn't give our sister away, please tell me this isn't true mother" Finn asked.

I noticed that she turned to me and waved her hand throwing me to the ground and walking over to me laughing, "my question is why do you know so much Anna-Beth. I don't think that you looked just because Nik asked you" she said to me.

I laughed, "Nik asked and bekah and everyone else had the right to the truth" I snapped as I was trying to get up.

She bent down and placed her hand on my stomach and smiled, "looks like I get to be a grandmother" she said and with that she was gone.

I felt the pressure lift and Nik was by my side, "Beth what did she mean" Nik said to me.

I got up and walked into the mansion and up to the bathroom where I opened the cupboard and moved things around, spotting the pregnancy test I grabbed it and ripped it open and peeing on it. I looked down and couldn't help the tears I was letting out. I was looking at a positive pregnancy test....