How it began

One night, Elsa and Anna played in the ballroom. Elsa made it snow with a wave of her hand. They are happy and carefree.They slide on the snow hills and made a  snowman that they named OLAF.  Elsa then build snow mountains and Anna jumped on it one by one as she went faster. Until Elsa slipped and she hit Anna with her powers on the head accidentally. Anna fell on the ground unconcious as Elsa hugged her ,panickingand saw that Anna's streak of hair turned white. She cried and called out her moma and papa which is the king and queen.

     The king and queen brought the two to the trolls. The troll said that the only way to save Anna is to remove all her memories that she had with Elsa's powers but he'll leave the fun. He then warned Elsa that her powers will bring beauty but it will also bring great danger in it and  fear will be her enemy. And now Elsa is scared.

     Elsa locked herself up in a new room, she don't share the same room with Anna anymore.

      Now is winter.It was still yesterday since the incident happened. Even just thinking about it , she always cry. Until she heard a knock , a patterned knock. It was Anna.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?

come on lets go and play

i never see you anymore

come out the door

its like youve gone away

we used to be best buddies and now were not

i wish you would tell me why

do you wanna build a snowman?

it doesnt have to be a snowman"

' go away, anna" Elsa said

"okay bye" anna said sounding hurt

Elsa's point of view

"okay bye" Anna said.

"Im so sorry, Anna. Im so sorry" I said with a low voice that she cant hear me. I began to sob while sitting on my bed hiding my face with my hands. And then I heard another knock. this time ,it came from the window. I saw a pale hand writing something on my window upside down J-A-C-K  F-R-O-S-T.  I wiped away my tears as I tilted my head frowning while reading.

"jack.. jack frosl?" then I remembered a book mom gave us 'The Guardians' is the title. "but jack frost is the name of the guy not jack frosl. maybe its another guy?"  I thought myself. Then he showed his self and said "pfft..Its Frost..Jack Frost not Jack Frosl."

    Then i forgot that i was reading upside down.

     I gasped and smiled "Jack Frost?" I really adore him cause he can control ice and snow not like me. He make people happy, and I only make peoples life in danger. I came near the window and he smiled gently at me and i smiled at him too.

      Then he write something on the window again"Let me in" and then i opened the window and let him in.

Jack's point of view

      North told me to go to Arendelle and help a little girl ,he said that we have the same powers. So I flew off excitedly to Arrendelle. When I was already in Arendelle. I was searching for that little girl North told me . I forgot to ask North how she looked like and now im messed up. As i was still searching, something caught the corner of my eye. I looked at it and was shocked that half of the window was frozen. Well, sure it was winter but it was inside. So i came near it saw a little girl crying on her bed .I heard her whisper , well not really . I cant hear her words clearly.

          She was sobbing so i  knocked to get her attention. i thought to myself that i should help this one first . i sat on the roof and wrote my name upside down . I heard her read my name Frost to Frosl. I laughed as i show myself to her.I dont really think she can see me but i saw her smile at me so i wrote again on her window 'let me in'. She opened the window and I went in. She looked at me while flying in to her room and she gigled.

     "wait you can see me?" i asked her in shock  "well duh, i can hear you to.Anyway, im princess Elsa of arrendelle"  I came near her to give her a hug and tell her that im happy she believed in me. but her smile faded away and her eyes are full of fear and she walked backwards  holding her hands to her chest"dont come near me i dont wanna hurt you"

Elsa's point of view

"why? youre still a little girl. how can you hurt me." he said walking slowly to me with a confused look. "Just stay away from me please" i said holding my hands to my chest. "please" and the floor where im stepping right now froze. Jack widened his eyes and gasped a happy gasp."wow, so youre the one ive been looking for". He said happily . I looked at him and frowned," looking for?"

"what do you mean looking for me?" I asked him with a confused look. " well, North told me i should help someone in arrendelle and told me she has the same powers as me. So it was you" . "North? you mean santa?" my eyes twinkled. My frown turned to a big smile. "yup" he replied. ">gasp< tell santa to bring me some presents and toys on christmas and- ". " hey there, slow down . Every good boys and girls will get one" . "Then does that mean that I wont get one?"

    "why? youre a good girl, right?"  he finally came near me.he kneeled down and patted my head .

    "no im not . I almost killed my sister"

    "what? but how ?"

     "it's because of this curse. i cant control it"

      "what curse? you mean your ice powers?" but i just looked down and didnt respond. "Elsa, its not a curse its a gift." I can tell that he's just comforting me because of his voice.

Jack's point of view

     Elsa didnt respond so i decided to play a snowball fights to cheer her up, kids love to play" Hey Elsa, lets play " she stared at me waiting for me to continue." snowball fight!"  I threw her a snowball and she made a snowball with a wave of her hand and  threw it to me. We laughed and played made a lot of snowflakes that time till  night . I was going to open the window and go home. "good bye jack.good night". Elsa said smiling. "mm" i said nodding. "elsa, remember it's a gift okay?not a curse" I said . Then she nodded. I went outside the window and said "good night.see you tomorrow" before closing the window.

A/N: So hey guys... sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings,okay? This my very first book published and im very very nervous.  So please continue reading this book till the end. Thank you so much ,snowflakes! I love you all