Double confession!?

Jack's POV

     When Elsa went inside a room , Rapunzel walked slowly to me. When she is now in front of me, she grabbed my hands while looking down. Well this feels awkward."Rapunzel?" I asked. "Jack.. I.."."What?" then she looked at me. "I like you" then she pulled my head to her.. pulling me for a kiss. My eyes just went wide.

     Then something fell from the room where Elsa went in. That broke the kiss and we looked what it was. It was Elsa, the paint was all over the floor. She just looked at it  and then tears went out of her eyes. Then she kneeled picking up the paints' jars. I quickly went to her side, "Elsa.. are you okay?". "I'm sorry about this mess, Rapunzel" She said while sobbing but Rapunzel just furrowed her eyebrows not saying a word."Elsa?" I asked."Are you okay?". "Jack... I... take me home". I hesitantly nodded and said, "sure". I turned my back to piggy back her but she didn't stood up, she's still crying. I turned to her again and made a worried look . "Elsa-" she cut me off by hugging me. "Take me home... please". So  I didnt piggy-backed her, I just let her hug me around my neck and i held her waist. I stood up and looked at Punzie with a goodbye look and she nodded. I went out the tower and flew.

     We are so quiet in the sky. Until she whispered, "It hurts" she whispered while sobbing. I became more worried about her. What is hurting? I flew to Arendelle as fast as i can.

................

     When we are now in Arendelle, I went inside Elsa's room using her window. When i landed inside, she's still hugging me tightly..."Elsa? what hurts? did it hurt so bad? Im so worried about you, you know?" I asked her but she didnt say a word. "Elsa, say something.. please". She slowly loosened her grip around my neck. She looked at me in the eyes with tears in her eyes. Then she closed her eyes and moved her face close to mine until our lips finally touched. She is kissing me and I kissed her back. It was a very long kiss and i was out of breath. Untill she finally moved her lips back and looked at me straight in the eyes, "Jack.. i.. I love you" she said with a confident look... My eyes went wide as i smiled so wide " I love you... I love you more!" I pulled her for another long kiss.

     We were still kissing until someone opened the door. "Elsa!!!" she yelled with the biggest smile she could ever do.It was Anna. Me and Elsa separated quickly while blushing really hard. Anna noticed that we are blushing "hmmm..Is there something going on here?" she asked while raising an eyebrow and crossed her arms. "oooh! anyway Elsa!!! meet my boyfriend" she said while pulling someone inside Elsa's room."Kristoff!!" she said happily while jumping like crazy.

     "A-Anna! don't come in without knocking !I- i also need some privacy in my room, you know?" Elsa said while blushing really hard. I chuckled. "eeh? privacy ,e?" then Anna glanced at me, smirking. What!?. "okay... so Ill just hang with my BOYFRIEND" she said while playfully turning around and pulling Kristoff outside with her. When they are outside, Kristoff said "What's with that 'BOYFRIEND'  word? And you really made it loud". "I think something's also going on with them too" Anna said while giggling. Elsa and I just blushed and stayed quiet. It was really awkward.

     "Uumm... Elsa?" I said trying to break the silence. "hmm?" she asked. "Are.. are we um... offi-" . She immediately placed her finger on my lips."shhhh... yes Jack.. we're official". She smiled at me and i smiled at her as well.  I kissed her forehead as she closed her eyes. And then, she pulled me out with her. "Come on.. let's go to Anna ,Lets tell her about our relationship". "haha sure"

A/N: Hey guys... so they are finally official kyaaah!! and they had a very long kiss!!! Hey dont think I'm a pervert ,okay? It's just that I'm a Jelsa shipper and i really love the both of them.
     So guys... I think I'm gonna add Pitch in a few more chapters or so... but dont worry it's only just 3 to 8 chapters , maybe? Dont hate me okay? It's because Pitch is the reason why Jack left Elsa, remember ??
     And im so sorry about the wrong grammars ... AGAIN.. heheh..