Sweet night

Elsa's P.O.V

     It is already dark outside. Jack was about to go out of the window bur I quickly grabbed his sweater.

     "Jack... " I said while looking at the floor. Then he looked at me.

     "Hmmm? What is it , Elsa?" he said while looking at me.

     "Uhhm... mm" I blushed. Jack looked at me to continue. " Will you.. ahh..s-". I looked at Jack , he is so cute!! I blushed even more. "Wi-will you stay with me t-tonight?" Jack widened his eyes then I looked down. He laughed. "S-stop laughing, idiot!" I yelled while looking down. "So.. do you want to!? If not, then you can go!" He stopped laughing and then kissed me. I kissed him back. It was so long and i am already out of breath. Until he finally moved back.

     "Of course I want to" he smirked playfully. Then he pushed me to the bed and hugged me tight that I can barely move. He closed his eyes.

      "I didn't said we'll sleep right away" I looked at him while pouting.

     "I'm already tired" I sighed. His grip is so tight that i can barely breath.

Jack's P.O.V.

     Elsa is struggling to... maybe... trying to break free. I intentionally hugged her tight to refrain her from moving. I tightened it more.

     "Jack stop hugging me!" My eyes widened as I stopped hugging her. Then she looked at me.

     "It's not fair!" she pouted. "Let me hug you too" she burried her face on my chest . I laughed.

     "You scared me".I told her while hugging her back.

     She looked up at me while pouting, "It's your fault. You're not being fair".

     I chuckled a bit. "It's my fault? then sorry" I playfully said.

     "It's not sincere. Be nice." She pouted. I kissed her lips again and then closed my eyes.

     She sighed and said "Bad boy".

     I let out a giggle , "I love you too". Then she replied, "....I love you more". I opened my eyes and saw her blushing while looking at me.

     I smirked ,"Sweet dreams , snowflake" I told her and kissed her forehead. I closed my eyes and doze off.

...............

     I can feel someone looking at me, I opened my eyes and saw Elsa staring at me , hugging me tightly.

Elsa's Point of View

    I cant help but stare at sleeping Jack. He looks so peaceful. I keep staring at him until he murmured and opened his eyes.

    "oh, still not sleeping?" he asked while rubbing his eyes. Awww~ so cute.

    " I can't sleep, it's boring" I said while looking at him straight in the eyes.

    He eyes went wide and then smirked , "You wanna do something?".

     "huh?" I asked looking confused. He just continued smirking until I finally get it. I blushed and whispered "Pervert".

     He laughed. "I'm just kidding... Just go to sleep , okay?" then I nodded. I hugged him tighter and he hugged me back. I closed my eyes. I feel so comfortable on his arms until I doze off.

A/N:  So hey, Pitch has finally disappeared and Miss Sweet Moments is back.

    So...

Vote

Comment

Read again

   I'll update again tomorrow... Thank you~