glad your happy

Elsa's point of view

     It was morning . I woke up early.. took a bath ... wore a blue dress .. tied my hair on a fishtail.. and wore my headband. After that,I heard a knock on my window.It was Jack. I opened my window to let Jack in. He flew inside the room.

     "Hey Elsa ,morning..." he said while landing "how's my little girl?" Jack is like a big brother to me already even though we just met yesterday. 

     I gigled and said "Im fine" .He then kneeled down to level our eyes.

     "So what did I told you to remember yesterday?" He raised an eyebrow while smiling.

     "My powers are not a curse but  a gift. Learn it , use it ,love it while you have it" smiling at him.

     "Very good. Elsa, now make the room snow." That time my room isnt frozen yet ,only the window down part.So I made it snow, and we then played. "Hey Elsa, do this" while waving his staff to make  a snowflake . I did it as he said without hesitant.

Jack's point of view

     I am glad to see Elsa smile. She also made a snowflake as i told her so. Until someone knocked on the door. "Elsa?" a man asked.

Elsa's point of view

     "papa?" I said while running to the doorknob. " Its us Elsa, dont worry" mom replied behind the door. I looked at Jack with a please-make-the-snow-disappear look. Cause for some reason, I cant do it. maybe i still need to learn how to do it.