why?

"Elsa?" mom called out behind the door.I am scared that if they come near me theyll froze too.I opened the door slowly to let them in. Of course, the door knob didnt froze because i am wearing gloves. When they came in, they looked at me looking worried. My face was full of fear. Then they noticed the wall that froze... they gasped. And looked at me.

     "Elsa are you okay?" dad said looking worried.

     "no dad.. its get stronger and i cant control it!" I looked at both of them.

     "calm down elsa... getting nervous will only make it worse." Papa said as he tried to put his hands on my shoulder.

     " no dont touch me!" Mama gasped from papa's back as i continue " i dont wanna hurt you"

     And then... they left the room but not before saying" okay elsa... happy birthday".

     Im all alone right now... all alone.

     "Jack where are you ? Why did you left? why?" I thought myself as i slide my back on the wall and hid my face  on my knees. Crying.

     A few minutes later... someone knocked it was Anna

Do you wanna build a snowman or ride our bikes around the halls
I think some company is overdue
Ive started talking to the pictures on the walls
It gets a little lonely , all these empty rooms just watching the hours tick by...

     Then Anna fell silent.I just didnt say a word... "Happy birthday Elsa"  My eyes went wide as she walked away. Then i continued to cry.

3 Years later ...

     Okay so im already 15. And mom and dad wanna go on a trip. Anna already said goodbye to them.So i went down the stairs for the first time in forever quietly so Anna wouldnt notice me. Well i dont really know where she is.

     When im already in front of them. I bowed and said "do you really have to go?"

     Mama and papa gave me a smile and said "youll be fine elsa..."

    When they already went outside, i quietly fast-walked to my room...

     Anyway,my room is already half frozen.

..........

     Tonight , there was a storm. Its raining really hard and the thunders are crashing. I am very worried about mama and papa. I lay down on my bed trying to sleep. Sigh i slept really hard tonight.
Knock knock knock...
      There was a knock on the door. I sat up quickly while pouting for ruining my sleep. Then a voice spoke sounding sad "Princess  Elsa, the king and queen died last night. The boat they rode sanked because of the huge waves of the storm". My eyes wide open while i gasped then tears came rolling down my cheeks. And my room completely froze.

A few days later...

     "Princess Elsa, today is the burial of your parents.. Dont you wanna come?" One of our servants asked.

     " No thanks" i said with a sad voice while hiding my face on my knees behind the door.

     "okay your highness" as she walked away

     I hid my face on my knees till afternoon and didnt move. Its like im also frozen with my room. I was crying quietly the whole day until another knock came behind the door. It was Anna.She sang.

"Elsa? please.. i know youre in there
People are asking where youve been
They say have courage.. and im trying to
Im right out here for you
Just let me in
We only have each other
Its just you and me
What are we gonna do?" I heard her back slid behind the door.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" Her voice broke like she was crying. I leaned my head on my door as i cried.