misunderstanding

Jack's POV

     When i went home, the north pole. I directly went to my room and lied. I looked at the ceiling thinking if i should go back to Arendelleor not ,what will she think of me tomorrow? Sigh I almost even kissed her.

     I kept thinking and thinking until i doze off.

~~~~~~

The next day...

Elsa's POV

     "Im such a coward!! Why didnt i told him my real feelings about him !? I wish i just told him what i feel!. But what if i get rejected!? ....Face it Elsa face it.*inhale, exhale* . Okay now...Im gonna tell him later when he comes back. gasp Will he come back!? oh no." I thought.

      I kept thinking about negative thoughts. Im so frustrated until someone knocked on my window. i looked at it and saw Jack smiling very gently. All my negative thoughts faded away and made a big smile.

     I quickly opened the window and let him in then he landed at my back. "Elsa lets go outside and have fun!" he said cheerfully. I giggled a bit and asked him ,"Sure Jack butwhy are you so worked up today?"."Nah i was feeling down earlier and Jamie my friend cheered me up". "oh okay". Then i stared at his eyes. I gulped and...

     "Jack, About last night..." he widened his eyes "actually, i-" but then he cut it off while turning his back."It's alright Elsa. Just please dont say it"his voice sounded sad. My eyes went wide then tears rolled down my cheeks. I'ts like im breaking to pieces.

Jack's POV

      "Actually i-" Elsa said bu i quickly cut it off while turning my back at her "Its alright Elsa. Just please dont say it" i said while closing my eyes furrowing my eyebrows. I dont want her to say sorry for rejecting me, well i its not really a proper confession but i almost kissed her so she probably know im confessing to her. And i dont wanna hear her say that we're only "friends" .I let out huge sigh and then i  turn to look at her . When i was turning to look at her, im sure she quickly wiped her tears off before i could look at her straight in the  eye. I opened my  mouth to ask her if she was crying but she awkardly smiled and pulled me with her,"Haha come on lets go  outside" She she fakely laughed. I can hear her voice breaking.

     We ate breakfast with Anna. After eating,  we went outside. Elsa and i made it snow and Anna played happily. The three of us played like a kid. Until Anna gasped and ran to Elsa, "Elsa!I forgot to tell you something". "what is it?" Elsa asked raising an eyebrow. "I need to replace Kristoff's  sled and everything in his sled that i broke". Anna said worriedly."Kristoff? you mean the guy with in my ice castle?" Anna nodded. Elsa smirked.

     Elsa told some male servants to buy the best sled in Arendelle

............

     When the sled is finally there, Anna excitedly went out.

     Elsa and i are now alone. I insisted Elsa to go to North Pole with me until she finally agreed...

............

     When we are now in the north pole, North suddenly came and Elsa came running to him then she hugged him so tight."Oh Elsa... you are such a kid" North said while laughing then Elsa giggled. They finally stopped hugging and North lookef at me. "Jack~just in time...  the child you've guarded before is turning 18 tomorrow.You should visit her cause maybe she can still see you". "her? she? a girl? which girl? i already know a lot of girls before" I can see Elsa pouting like a child beside North.

...........

Elsa's point of view

      What!? He already know a lot of girls in the world!?Jack really is a flirt!! Arrgh i cant believe it.

     North replied to Jack,"Yes the girl with a long golden hair that lives in a tower".... ."hmmm..." Jack rubbed his forehead while thinking."oh! you mean Rapunzel" he said with a figured look."yup". "sure but ill bring Elsa back to the palace first" Jack said."What!?but i just came here!". "but-"."no no no, i'm coming with you"i said as i waved my pointer finger at him while my other hand on my hips. He sighed in surrender "fine". He pulled me and carried me into a bridal style."wha-wha- what!?"I said while blushing really hard. Then he moved his head close to my ear and whispered "hang on snowflake" I blushed more harder. And then we flew out ,leaving North.

Jack's POV

     I really dont want Elsa to come with me. Cause maybe if she saw me and rapunzel hanging out, she will give me that upset look and i'll  think she's jealous and im gonna think she likes me and then im gonna try to kiss her once again but she'll say she only looks at me as a friend and then i'll get rejected then ill feel down and ill go to jamie's house and play with him and then he'll cheer me up again and then i'll go back to Arendelle cheerfully and Elsa will try to say sorry about rejecting me but ill cut her off and then she'll cry but will pretend that she didnt.... Woah im out of breath.

     Anyway, we are flying to Rapunzel's tower. I am carrying Elsa in a bridal style and she's blushing really hard. "pfft.. ive never seen a snowflake so red"."he-hey! stop laughing! And... s-snowflake!? Dont call me that! idiot!" she said while blushing and then I grinned. "hmm? only if you dont call me 'idiot '" Sigh sometimes its really fun teasing her. After that, she didnt spoke in surrender. Heh.