Regret

Elsa's Point of view

Jack and I are now flying to Arendelle. Of course , Jack is carrying me. North , Bunny ,Tooth and Sandy went back to the North Pole with the sleigh.

We can now see the castle from here. The guards from the castle , are everywhere in the village. They look like they are looking for something. I looked at Jack with a 'what's wrong' look and then he he moved his shoulder up and down , it's a sign that he doesn't know. We flew to my room and landed beside my bed.

"Jack, the guards' are acting strange outside". "Yeah, I noticed that too". "Do you think there's something wrong?". "Well, I think so. Why don't you check it out ?". "oh right" I replied and then walked to the door while Jack is following me. I reached out for the doorknob until I remembered Pitch saying that I don't know why Jack kissed Rapunzel. Well, I know that the past is in the past and Rapunzel is already engaged with someone else. BUT I still feel uneasy about it. What if Jack likes Rapunzel? And he is only deceiving me?... I looked at Jack with an upset look. "What?". "Anyway.. what happened to you and Rapunzel the other day in her tower?" I asked him while pointing my finger at his chest with my other hand on my hip and slowly walking forward as he moved back.. "Huh? Me and Rapunzel?" he asked nervously, he couldn't move anymore because his back is already leaning on the wall so he just raised his hands. I just pouted. "N- nothing happened" he said and avoided my eye contacts. I sighed and whispered to myself ," Liar" as I turned my back.

Jack's P.O.V.

I knew it! I knew that Elsa is gonna ask me that question someday!! "Huh? Me and Rapunzel?" I pretend not to know. Until she turned her back and whispered "liar". My eyes went wide and then I quickly hugged her. "I'm not. I love you Elsa and I always will" I said as I buried my face on her shoulder. "Then explain what happened" she replied. "why did you kissed her?" she continued. "No, its not 'why did you kissed her' its 'why did she kissed you". "huh?". "she started the kiss not me". She didn't respond. I looked at her, "Elsa , are you mad at me?". Still nothing. I pouted. I tried to think of something then something popped inside my mind. I hesitated in doing that idea.

I bit her ear ,still nothing. I licked it, she blushed but still didn't say a word. This time, I really hesitated in doing this, really hesitated but still did it though. I kissed her neck, still nothing. I continued kissing her neck and.. I think I can't stop!! Until she finally yelled at me, "Jack, Stop it!!!" she yelled while pushing me. Her face is so red BUT tears are also filling her eyes. "Sorry Elsa, I just-". "Jack" she said while sobbing. "I'm sorry" she continued and hugged me. "I love you too" She said while burying her face on my chest . I chuckled a bit , "I love you more". Then she looked up at me and I slowly moved my lips on hers.

We were still kissing then suddenly someone opened the door. Elsa and I quickly separated from that gentle kiss we had. The person who opened the door is crying, It sounded like a girl. It was Anna, she was crying. She closed the door. "Anna?" Elsa spoke while furrowing her eyebrows. Anna's eyes with tears widened and had a little sincere smile on her face then hugged Elsa. "Anna? Is there something wrong?" Elsa asked while patting her head. "Where have you been? I'm so worried about you" Anna asked while rubbing her face on Elsa's chest. Then I remembered Pitch kidnapped Elsa yesterday and I didn't told her about it. "Well, I was kidnapped by Pitch yesterday and just got back home". "What?! kidnapped?! Pitch?! Where is he? We'll send him to the dungeon right now" Anna said non-stop. "woah woah hold on, he's already dead". "dead? oh... so are you fine?". "Well, actually.......I'm already dead" Anna's eyes went wide. "Anna, please don't freak out. I've become an immortal". Anna didn't respond. "Anna..." . Then Anna gulped and moved back."S-so where's your body?" Anna asked, looking scared. Elsa's eyes widened and her eyebrows furrowed."It... It turned to black sand" Elsa said while looking down then tears went out her eyes. It really hurts me seeing Elsa cry.

Elsa's P.O.V.

Anna was afraid of me... she's scared...I.. am regretting that I died... regretting."It... it turned to black sand" I looked down and then cried. Anna fell on the ground ,"Elsa" she sobbed. "Anna" then I hugged her. "You don't have to be afraid" I sobbed. "Elsa" she sobbed and hugged me back. "Im sorry,Elsa. I'm not there". "It's alright Anna...It's alright..." I patted her head.

After a few minutes, Anna is calmed down and so do I. "uum.. uhem, I'm so O.P.(out of place)" Jack spoke. Anna and I stared at each other and laughed. "Okay, so I'll go out and tell the guards that you're here" then she looked at Jack and then smirked, "And...take your time" she closed the door. Then I suddenly remembered what happened earlier. Jack bit my ears and licked it and.. and he... he kissed my neck.

Suddenly, Jack hugged me again from my back. "Hey, she said let's take our time". I blushed , "I-idiot" . Then he laughed and said, "Just kidding". I just blushed and pouted.

A/N: hey guys.. we made a project earlier and its.... it's a... uhem... It's the best!!.. Just kidding T_T...It's no good. Oh its a group project. I wonder what grade will our teacher give us?

Sorry for the wrong grammars , guys. And this book will end in a few more chapters, then another book is out :) . So keep reading , okay? muah.