A Night Together

A/N:  So... Mr. Adventure wants to hang out more with Ms. Sweet moments today and she agreed. So this chapter will have sweet moments and adventure.... I mean, excuse me... what do you mean by your "adventure"? I mean mine like a fight.
    So anyway... please have fun

Jack's P.O.V

      "What if Pitch comes back?"Elsa asked me. "It's gonna be alright" then I kissed her forehead. "uhem..." North clearing his throat. I totally forgot about them but I just let them be. We still kept hugging. "She's right Jack.. what if Pitch will appear tonight in her room? he'll kidnap her for sure" Tooth said. "Sooo?" I asked her to continue. "You should be with her tonight"Bunny said. Elsa immediately pushed me to the ground. "Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-what!? y-y-y-you mean in my bedroom!?" her face is so red. "Yes. Jack needs to accompany you. Because maybe Pitch will come back for you tonight". North said. "Huh?" Elsa said with a low voice.
     And then, we discussed about Pitch. When we're done ,I  looked outside and saw that it is already dark. "Elsa, its already dark. Do you wanna go home?" i asked Elsa. She nodded and blushed. I really dont know why she blushed.
     We flew to Arendelle. And as usual, I carried her like a bride. I looked at her and she looks so worried about something while blushing. "Hey Elsa , what's wrong?" i asked her. She didnt respond, "Hello? Earth to Elsa" I said. Then she looked at me. "Eh? ah.. yeah yeah yeah im fine, why?"she said it while panicking. I chuckled and said, "Nothing it's just that I have never seen a red snowflake before". "huh? a red snowflake?" she asked me. "hahaha.. never mind".
     When we got to Arendelle, Elsa told me to use the main door instead of her window to get inside. I agreed. I put her down on the stairs because she insisted me to do it. Seriously, what's up with her? We went to her room. Then i remembered that i have to stay with her for all night. She sat on her bed, she didnt talked. I sat on the floor while she lied on the bed. I can remember when i sit with her on her bed, she always pushed me down to the floor. She said that its uncomfortable. We are so quiet for a few minutes.
     "Uum.. Jack? You... you can sleep on my bed, you know?". My eyes went wide. "Huh?". "come here before i change my mind". I lied on her bed. "I thought you feel uncomfortable with a guy on your bed?" She didnt respond. She was facing the other side so i couldnt see her face. I hugged her and placed my head on her cheeks. I can feel her face burning. I giggled and told her "I love you".

Elsa's P.O.V.

     Jack hugged me and placed his face on my cheek. I blushed .He chuckled and said, "I love you" I smiled and turned to him. I gave him a peck on the lips. "I love you too " then i hugged him and he hugged me back too..
     "awww so sweet" A creepy voice  came. I gasped and looked at it. It was Pitch. Jack got off the bed and grabbed his staff. He shot him with ice but Pitch always move from one place to another. Pitch  hit him with black sand pushing him to the wall. "Jack!!"  I reached my hands out. I started running to Jack. I was so close but Pitch suddenly blocked me."Ah ah ah not so fast snowqueen" Then he knocked me out with his black sand. The last thing I saw is Jack whipering something.

Jack's P.O.V.

     Pitch hit me with his black sand. I was pushed to the wall and then slid down while touching my stomach. I murmured because of the pain. Pitch hit Elsa too.
     "Elsa!!" I tried to shout but ended up whispering. Then Elsa disappeared with Pitch.

No.....

A/N: So hey this is the 2nd chapter with Pitch... let's count ,okay?
      Sorry for the wrong  grammars....