Pitch Black

A/N: hey snowflakes... so ive decided to add Pitch right now before i ran out of ideas. Didn't I told you that it's only 3 to 8 chapters? So let's count this as 1. And by the time, Ms. sweet moments will be gone for a while ,she said that she's tired and she'll leave Mr. adventure in charge. Well, Ms.sweet moments will be there but only for a bit.

Elsa's POV

     I am in my frozen room. "what?"I asked myself."My room isnt frozen anymore but why is this-...?". Then a black figure appeared beside my window. "Who are you!?".He looked so scary, He is wearing a black robe,his eyes are yellow, his skin is gray, and his hair pointed at the back. "nice to meet snow queen" he grinned evily. "I said who are you!?".  "That's right..  I haven't introduced myself yet... Pitch Black" . "Pitch Black?". "And I know all your fears" ."fears? ha im not afraid anymore,you know?" I said acting to be brave. "Then what's happening to your room right now?". I looked all around my room and furrowed my eyebrows. "See? Stop escaping your fears Elsa". "No..." . "We can rule the world Elsa..you can be free and do whatever you want". Nonononono. I covered my ears and started crying. "Come with me Elsa and you'll be the queen of fear".  "NOO!!".
     I woke up in a familiar place and found myself lying on something. It was a bed.Tears went rolling down my cheeks and the bed that I'm lying slowly froze.

     "Elsa?" Jack said. I looked at him and sat up.... "I'm scared" then He hugged me to his chest. "Did you have a nightmare, Elsa?" he said with a slight of chuckle in his voice."Pitch Black" I whispered to him. "what!?" he held my shoulders and looked at me straight ìn the eyes. I nodded and looked down. Jack hugged me again and whispered, "I'm so sorry". I hugged him back and cried louder. I can understand that he is worried about me but why does he have to say sorry? He didnt do anything wrong... right?

     "We need to talk... " North said and Jack nodded. We walked near a globe.

Jack's P.O.V.

     "It's all my fault. I shouldnt have come back to Elsa  so Pitch wouldnt have found her" I thought. North called Sandy, Tooth, and Bunny.

     "Pitch is back" North said and the others gasped except for Bunny ."Well its expected" Bunny said. "what?"tooth said while Sandy made an exclamation mark on top of his head. "The last time we saw Pitch is in this room, saying that he'll find a child with extra ordinary powers full of fear. Elsa". Elsa gasped. i looked at her and i held her hands. "So Pitch also hunts an adult, huh?".

     Suddenly, Pitch appeared. She grabbed Elsa away from me. "kyaa!!!". "Elsa!!!". "It depends Jack... if the fear's so strong then it's possible" he said and licked her cheeks. "Jack"Elsa said while  shaking with fear."stay away from her!" I said while I tried to shoot him with ice from my staff  but he disappeared. Elsa immediately hugged me and i hugged her back.