coronation day

A/N: hey guys... sorry about this chapter. There's no new part in this chapter , its all in the movie, frozen. But please, snowflakes... Read this chapter for Jelsa and for me please...

  It's been 3 years since mom and dad died. So now im 18.. and.. today is my coronation day. Mom and dad died, and someone needs to rule arendelle and since im older than anna, well actually the eldest, im gonna be the one on throne.

"Dont let them in

Dont let them see"    I sang as i looked out of the window.

"Be the good girl you always have to be"     As i walked near to a large picture of my father on the wall ,Holding a stick and a weird small ball thingy.

"Conceal Dont feel"      As i took off my gloves and held a candlestick and a small cirle thing.

"Put on a show!"     I turned my back like watching at some audience. Then looked at the candlestick and the circle thing thats slowly turning to freeze.

"Make one wrong move and everyone will know"    I frowned and put back the things where i got them.

"But its only for today..

Its agony to wait"      I sang while putting my gloves on.

"Tell the guards to open up.... the gates!" I opened the door and a saw a long line of our servants.

"Dont let them in

dont let them see....

Be the good girl you always have to be

Conceal

Conceal, dont feel dont let, them know" I remembered myself while walking through the servants.

The ceremony started...

     I heard some blabbing of the priest until it was time to grab that stick and the small ball thingy. But  when i was about to grab it, the priest interrupted. He said to take my gloves off . I slowly took it off and shakingly grabbed the things. When i grabbed it, it slowly started freezing.

     "Queen Elsa Of Arendelle" the priest said as i quickly put the things back on the pillow and quickly wore my gloves back on." Queen Elsa of Arendelle"  the people said as they stood up.

......

      Tonight, it was the ceremony party. Anna and i talked for the first time in forever. "Mmm..what's that smell?" i asked her. We both sniffed and said "chocolate" we both said at the same time then laughed. We were talking and laughing until she said "I wish we could be like this forever."

     "Me too." I told her then i remembered. "But we cant". i said as i turned my back

     "But why?" She asked.

     "We just cant" Then she ran away to the crowd.

     Then some people went to talk to me. So I talked to them in a queen-like manner. Till Anna came back to me and introduced a guy to me, Hans.

     "We would like your blessing... our marriage" they said happily.

     "wait what?" I asked them looking confused.

     "oh sorry we didnt told you the details ourselves." Anna kept blabbing about Hans' brothers staying here. And then i cut her words off

     "No one's brothers are staying here and no one is getting married"

     "wait what?" Anna responded.

     "can i talk to you for a moment?"

     "no, whatever it is... you can tell it to both of us"

    "okay" i said as i calmed myself and another with a queen like manner " you cant marry someone you just met"

    "You can if its true love." Anna said angrily.

     "What do you know about true love anna?"

     "well more like you do... all you know is how to shut people out." My eyes went wide.

     "you- you asked for my blessing and i say no" I said while turning back.

     "Queen Elsa if i could-" Hans said and i cut him off.

     "No you cant and i think you should leave." My hands holding my shoulders."The party is over. Close the gates." i told a guard whom i passed by. And the guard said " yes maam"

     "what?" I heard  anna said. Anna came running to me. "Elsa, wait!" she grabbed my gloves.

     "Give me back my gloves!" i tried to reach for my gloves but then she said "Elsa, pleease i cant live like this anymore." She said as her eyes tearing.

      "Then leave" i replied with teary eyes thrn I turned my back.

     "What- what did i ever do to you?!"

     "Enough Anna.." I said with a slow voice enough that she could hear me.

     "no. why did you shut the world out?what- what- what are you so AFRAID OF!?"

     "I said ENOUGH!"  my hands waved  accidentally pointing at the ground and ice came out from my hands and they are pointed to all of them. All the people who saw it, gasped. The ice are long and sharp.

     I reached for the door behind me and ran out. I ran outside the castle and bunch of people were cheering for not knowing what happened inside. A guy invited me to drink and a woman holding a baby looked at me and said " Are you okay, your highness?"

     I walked nervously backwards and touched the fountain accidentally. It quickly froze. The children were scared . The duke of weaselton went out as well, trying to capture me"Catch her! She's a sorcerer!"

    "Just stay away! Stay away!" I said gesturing my hands at them to stay away but ice directly went out of my hands . Thanks God that its only the floor and the walls that's frozen not him. "Monster! Monster!" he said while pointing his hands at me. I looked at my hands while frowning then ran.

     I just ran and when my feet stepped the lake that separates Arendelle with a forest, Froze. I continued to walk through it to cross from arendelle to the other side.

A/N: thanks for reading this chap guys... you really are Jelsa fans. muah my cute snowflakes