love is in the air

Elsa's POV

     Jack introduced his friends to me and he introduced me to them as well.  They are Tooth, Bunny, Sandy, and my favorite North the Santa. But Actually of course my most favorite is Jack. Tooth and Sandy also thought that Im Jack's girlfriend.

     When we are done in introductions. Jack brought me outside. Jack grabbed me hand in hand. When i was about to look at him in the eyes, he suddenly disappeared. Then i remembered a flashback that Jack and i used to be friends when he suddenly disappeared and  left me all alone. My eyes are tearing up but they arent falling yet. "Jack?" I glanced around and then suddenly, a snowball hit my back. I looked at the back and saw Jack. I half smiled and half cried at him, so relieved that he didnt left me all alone again. Then i ran and hugged him.

Jack's POV

     I grabbed Elsa's hand. When i grabbed her, she's still looking at Santa. Until we reached outside. I decided to play a trick on Elsa. When she was about to turn her head to look at me, I quickly flew up and landed a few feet from her back.

     "Jack?" She glanced all around the sides. I giggled a bit and threw a snowball at her back. When she looked and saw me, she half smiled and half cried then hugged me.

     "uhhhm... Elsa?" I said as i put my hand on her head while the other hand around her waist.

     "i thought your... your gonna leave me again.." she said while burying her head on my chest. Then i remembered the time when i left her without even saying goodbye.

    "oh .. about that Elsa.. im sorry.. so sorry" then i hugged her tightly and hid my face on her head. She stopped sobbing and hugged me tightly as well.  Everyhing went to silence... a comfortable silence.

      Then suddenly, "It looks like someone is flirting with a queen" Bunny said at the back. Elsa immediately pushed me to the ground ,She blushed and facepalms. Cute. I gave Bunny a death glare, I dont know why. Maybe, because he ruined our moment? wait what? Our moment?" Jack stop it!" My mind scolded me. Then i snapped out from my thoughts and noticed that Tooth, North and Sandy were beside him, smirking. I quickly stood up while blushing a little.

     "What do you want?" I said.

     "Nothing we just saw you here" North said with a russian accent." Sandy was about to flew up to give happy dreams, then he saw you and Elsa hugging so he passed the news to us" I blushed more.

     "I-i-i- it was just a friendly hug!" Elsa yelled at them while blushing. Her face is red like a tomato right now. But i was kinda disappointed when she said 'friendly hug'. "Wait, Jack its already night time! I need to go back!" She said while grabbing my hoodies with a shocked look. I just sighed , nodded and flew off but not before telling the others goodbye.

........

In arendelle...

    I landed in front of Elsa's castle, not the ice castle.I put her down and she ran off quickly but only a few more feet, she stopped.

A/N:   hey guys.... so do you want me to add Pitch? for me, I dont want to... But if you tell me to add him, Ill do my best.

  So thank you for reading it this far... continue reading ,okay? So sorry again for the wrong grammars.