Ch 1: Horrible Night

A tall skeleton wearing an orange T-shirt and blue shorts walk up to the brown wooden door and knocked. A human child has short brown hair is wearing a light blue with pink stripes T-shirt and blue jeans shorts opens the door and smiles when she saw the tall skeleton.

"Mourning Uncle Papyrus," the child said, "it's a new day."

"It's sure is" reply Papyrus with an enthusiastic voice, "now I bet two since my lazy brother is still sleeping."

"I wouldn't pass on that. He always laying around."

Papyrus looks at the human for a moment when he realized that the girl had made a pun, "oh my gosh Frisk! Now I know that Sans is teaching you bad habits!"

Papyrus stormed off as Frisk giggles before seeing her mother walking right to her trying to hide her laugh.

"Morning mom," said Frisk.

The goat monster stop in front of Frisk finally stop her laughing at Frisk's pun as she answers, "good morning my child, have you slept well?"

Frisk nodded, "how about you mom?"

The goat monster nodded as well, "it was fine how about coming downstairs to have breakfast. Me and your uncle Papyrus made something really good."

"Oh I can't wait," said Frisk as she began to follow her mother downstairs.

Both stop when they heard Papyrus' loud booming voice yelling at his brother to get up.

"Sans, get up now or else I the Great Papyrus will have to make you get up!"

Frisk and her mother both giggled as they continue downstairs and into the kitchen. Frisk saw on the table three plates of pancake cover in syrup and blueberries. Frisk thanked her mother as she sat down and waited for Papyrus and Sans to come down. The goat monster did the same till the doorbell rang.

The goat monster got up and answer the door as Papyrus came down holding his brother who is a smaller skeleton wearing a white T-shirt and black with white stripe at the ends shorts over his shoulder.

"Sans, I swear that one of these days you got to learn to wake up on your own," said Papyrus as he made it into the kitchen placing Sans down in the chair.

"Yeah, yeah, I... (yawns) know bro. Just boned tired right now."

"Sans!"

Frisk try to hold her laugh in but couldn't as Papyrus sighs sitting next to Sans at the table. Sans place his bony hand under his chin as he began to fall asleep. Soon Sans fell on top of his pancake with his head when Frisk's mother came in with another goat monster wearing a pink T-shirt with white Hawaiian flowers and brown pants, a blue sea monster with long red hair in a ponytail wearing a blue police uniform and black pants, and a lavender spider with her black hair tied in two buns wearing a pink shirt with black lines as same with her puffy shorts.

Papyrus smiles, "hello Asgore, Undyne, Muffet, what are you all doing here?"

"We have a serious problem that we must deal with," said Asgore as he turns to look at Frisk than at the goat monster beside him, "Toriel, I think you know she can't be with us."

Toriel nods as she walks up to Frisk, "Frisk, sweetie we have some grown ups talk and we can't have you to um... be here with us."

Frisk sighs, "but..."

"No buts," said Toriel sternly, "listen to me and go in your room. I'll let you know when we are finished."

"Yes, mom, " said Frisk as she did as her mother told her to.