Ch 9: The Princess is Missing

Chara laughs as he glares at Luna. He turns to see Frisk standing firm not looking away from him. He chuckles as he said with his eyes glowing bright red.

"You are all fools! You all should be burning in... huh?"

Black goo liquid began to wrap around Luna's leg and quickly consuming her. Luna started to fight it but it was no use. The black goo kept on wrapping itself around and soon drag her into a black pitiful world known as the Void.

"Luna!"

Chara eyes widened in shock, "I did not see that coming."

Frisk looks straight at Chara saying, "don't lie, Chara! Where is she?!"

Chara looks at Frisk yelling, "you think I was the one who causes whatever that was?! You got to be kidding me?!"

Frisk sighs seeing Chara was telling the truth, "alright if you don't know then could you possibly locate where she is?"

"Do I look like a magical being to you? I have no fricking clue to where the hell she went!"

Sans appears but couldn't find Luna in sight, "where's Luna?"

Frisk sighs saying, "I don't know some kind of black gross stuff consumed her."

Sans glares at Chara as he closes his eye sockets and opens his right showing his blue flaming pupil, "where is she?!"

Frisk looks at Sans, "Chara never knew this would happen."

Chara crosses his arms looking at Frisk, "wow, never thought you would actually defend me here."

Sans sighs as his white pupils appear in his hollow sockets, "she must be somewhere in the Underground. I'll use my shortcuts to find her and as for you brat" glares at Chara, "I'm taking you with me so you ain't causing any more troubles for any of us."

Chara shrugs, "I had a funny feeling you would."

"I came as fast I can when I heard that..." Twilight stops as she saw only Sans, Frisk, and Chara but not the Princess of the Night, "where is Princess Luna?!"

Sans sighs as he looks up at Twilight, "Frisk was telling me some kind of black stuff took her somewhere in the Underground. I'm going to go and look for as well keep my eye sockets on this brat who cause this mess."

Chara rolls his eyes not caring at all to what Sans or anybody (or pony) thinks about him right now.

Twilight nods, "I'll come with you besides Luna is my friend as well and I'll do everything I can to keep all my friends safe."

Sans sighs as he nods his head an agreement for Twilight to come along.

Frisk smiles at Twilight, "they don't call you the Princess of Friendship for nothing."

Twilight looks at Frisk, "you didn't believe I was a Princess?"

Frisk shakes her head, "n... no just confuse to why they title you that way until now."

Twilight smiles understanding the girl's response. The alicorn turns her attention to Chara as she looks sternly at the child.

"You have a lot of explaining once we find Luna and get back to Equestria."

Chara rolls his eyes again saying, "you can't force me back to Equestria besides I'm a ghost so I'll just go through the bars or just teleport myself back here again."

Sans sighs as he kept his look towards the entrance of the cave, "the kid got a point there but let's just get Luna back and hope that nothing bad is happening to her right now."