Ch 8: The Truth Be Told

All the monsters and ponies got along quite fine. Though for Undyne she was still uncertain about the ponies. She didn't even like how Sans just started to take a liking to Luna all of the sudden. Though Undyne did apologize to Rainbow Dash for hurting her like that. Which Rainbow Dash forgive the sea monster and continues to meet other monsters.

Even Muffet began to like the ponies and she too apologizes for the misunderstanding. She will make sure to talk to that little spider who overheard the Luna and the others plan a bit later. She was even nice enough to give a free cup of spider tea to everypony.

Rimmer enjoys making a whole lot of new friends. He started to walk away from the dogs when he bumps right into Apple Bloom as he shakes his head.

"Oops, sorry!"

Apple Bloom smiles, "it's okay, Rimmer."

Rimmer looks up to see Luna standing next to Sans, he can see that she is deeply worried or troubled by something.

"Rimmer?"

Rimmer looks at Apple Bloom seeing her head tilted a little with confusion.

He sighs, "Apple Bloom, does Luna look a bit trouble or worry about something to you?"

Apple Bloom turn as she said, "no, why?"

"I can't help but see that she's been well... acting weird like she's keeping something from us."

Apple Bloom looks at Rimmer, "what do ya mean by that?"

Rimmer looks down, "well... when I went to see what she was doing I saw her talking to someone but I couldn't really see who she was talking too. I didn't really understand what Luna was talking about but I knew it wasn't good. Ever since then she's... been acting as she is right now."

Apple Bloom asks a bit worry, "ya don't think she had talked to that kid who tries to harm ponies, do ya?"

Rimmer nods, "I think so because I kinda had that evil presence when I saw her talking. I do believe that kid is really an evil spirit."

Apple Bloom eyes widened, "you mean like he's dead?!"

Rimmer looks up at Apple Bloom, "y... yeah."

Apple Bloom was worried about this, "W... what can we do?"

Rimmer thought a moment, "she did mention of meeting at Mt. Ebott by tonight so I think we should follow her."

Apple Bloom said remembering that Luna is an alicorn, "she can fly ya know? So it's harder for us to catch up to see what she's hiding from us."

Rimmer knew that his friend was right about that. Luna is indeed an alicorn and she can fly in the sky and they both are just little with no wings to help them fly. Even if they had wings they'd be like Scootaloo have a hard time flying with small wings.

Rimmer than asked, "what should we do?"

Apple Bloom thought a moment, "perhaps we should ask direction to where Mt. Ebott really is."

Rimmer nods, "okay? Guess that would be true but we may need to get a head start though since you know Luna can fly and get there faster."

Apple Bloom sighs, "even if we do get a head start we get everyone suspicious to why we're gone and Luna will really want to know why we left."

Frisk said overhearing the two, "if you guys want I can help show you guys a shortcut to Mt. Ebott. There's a trail leading to the mountain and it's a bit faster to go but we do need to leave a half of an hour."

Rimmer ask, "how long were you listening?"

Frisk shrugs, "ever since you started to tell Apple Bloom about Luna being suspicious."