Ch 7: Frisk Is Filled With Determination!

Toriel and Frisk came into Papyrus' shed to see that Papyrus is having Rimmer and Apple Bloom solve some of his amazing puzzles that he had collaborated. Sans and Luna happily watch as Papyrus helps the two to solve his puzzles.

Toriel came up to Sans as she said so Papyrus can hear too, "Asgore and the others are on their way here. I believe that they know that you two have something to do with Luna and the children hiding place."

Sans sighs, "you've got a point there."

Suddenly Sans' phone rang as he went to answer it, "hello?"

He listens, "oh hey Alphys what's..."

His eyes pupils disappear as he kept on listening to what Alphys was telling him on the other line. Papyrus began to get concerned as he went up to Sans.

Sans nod before saying, "thanks for the heads up, Alphys. I'll be sure to let them know."

He hangs up as he sighs seeing everyone confuse expression towards him.

"That was Alphys and she just got the news that Undyne and the dogs had captured at least all the ponies except Luna, Rimmer, and Apple Bloom. She even told me Undyne had hurt a pegasus with a rainbow mane?"

Luna's eyes widened as she kept her silence. Apple Bloom spoke up knowing who Sans is talking about.

"That's Rainbow Dash! She's one of my friend's sister and also one of the elements of harmony!"

Rimmer looks down, "I hope she's going to be okay."

Toriel shakes her head, "Asgore and Undyne are both going too far now."

Sans sighs, "yeah but what else could we possibly do?!"

As everyone began to talk trying to find a way to free the other ponies, Luna sneakily walks out but Frisk spotted Luna as she and Flowey follow. Once they made it outside Frisk finally spoke making Luna whip around.

"Luna, what are you going to do?"

Luna sighs, "I can see you are a smart one to know what I might be up to. You and the others must understand I must keep my ponies safe even if it means I have to fight. I did not know that it will end up like this."

Frisk sighs but before she could say anything Flowey spoke up, "ya know, I overheard why Asgore, Undyne, and the dogs are doing. They think that you ponies are after Frisk but I can see that you ponies are not. Though I am curious who you are all really here for?"

Luna looks down, "it doesn't matter right now I must get the others and free them."

"Then you're not alone," said, Frisk, as she smiles.

Luna said a bit surprised by this human girl's bravery to helping her, "thank you but I am not sure if it will be safe for a child like you."

Frisk looks at Flowey seeing him nodding his head as she looks back up at Luna saying, "Luna, I know the monsters for a while now. Asgore and Undyne will listen to me and Flowey especially me. I should have done this sooner but I needed a little help to do so. I needed one of you ponies or alicorn to help me prove that you are all innocent. I can see that you will do anything to help as so will I."

Luna smiles as she nods, "very well I do trust you and I know you know more about the monsters than I or anyone I brought with me knows of."

Frisk smiles, "thanks now I'm sure it won't be too long before..."

Just as she was about to finish she heard Undyne voice as she, Flowey, and Luna turn to see Undyne, the dogs, and Asgore walking over. Frisk narrow her eyes as she places Flowey on the ground.