Ch 6: Suspicions and The Next Catch

Asgore stares at the family picture with him, Toriel, Asriel, and Chara before he was interrupted by Undyne.

"We found three more ponies though two had escaped and place them in the large cage I made."

Asgore nods as he turns to face Undyne, "thank you but these two who escape are still out there."

Unydne nods, "yeah but don't worry me and the dogs will find them both and capture them."

Asgore sighs, "yes, go ahead and do that while I go and see Toriel about the other ponies as well this Princess alicorn."

Unydne nods as she took off to let the dogs know to continue the search of the two other ponies who fled.

Asgore looks at Flowey who seems to be sleeping in his pot. Asgore picks the flower up and carries Flowey out the door.

Toriel smiles seeing that Sans is already recovering well seeing that he's starting to walk around okay talking with Luna as well with Rimmer and Apple Bloom. Toriel turns to Alphys.

"You really were a big huge help."

Alphys nods, "i... it's no problem, Toriel. A... anyways we got to get going besides M... Mettaton has to get ready for his game show tonight."

Mettaton nods with a smile, "yes, I can't delay my game show tonight, darling!"

Toriel giggle, "I understand and I wish you both a good day now."

Both Alphys and Mettaton left the house as Toriel began to shut the door when she spotted Asgore coming towards her house holding Flowey.

"Oh no," she thought as she quickly shut the door and locked it up.

She turns and said, "we need to get Luna and the two children hiding now!"

Frisk ask with worry, "why? What's going on?"

Toriel sighs, "Asgore is on his way here."

Sans slap himself across his face saying, "this was all my fault! I told him where Luna and the kiddos were! What the hell did I do that?!"

Papyrus said trying to calm his brother down not wanting to see Sans pass out again, "it's okay brother, we all make mistakes."

Toriel then came up with a plan, "Papyrus, you and Sans go hide Luna, Rimmer, and Apple Bloom in your shed. That way Asgore will never think of finding them there!"

Papyrus smiles wide, "of course! That's a brilliant idea, Toriel!"

Sans ask looking at Toriel and Frisk, "what about you and Frisk?"

Toriel sighs, "we'll stay to keep Asgore distracted. I might have Frisk lie to him to where they are. It's the only way until we can find the other ponies."

Sans nods, "alright good luck and let us know when Asgore left."

Toriel nods, "of course now hurry before Asgore comes!"

Papyrus nods as he led the way out of the back door, "follow me! I shall lead the way!"

Luna smiles as she had the children to follow Papyrus while she stays close to Sans.

Once Papyrus and Sans got Luna, Rimmer, and Apple Bloom out of the house that's when Asgore knocks hard on the door. Toriel kept Frisk back as she walks up to the door and opens the door up for Asgore to walk in.

"Hello Asgore, how are you?"

Asgore gives Flowey to Frisk as Flowey began to wake up unsure of what's going on.